P3D Crashes on Loading Any A2A Aircraft

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
medx421
Airman First Class

Re: P3D Crashes on Loading Any A2A Aircraft

Post by medx421 »

Thanks Lewis. I'll dabble more as time permits and report back if I find anything. They make these fault errors so easy to track down you know.

medx421
Airman First Class

Post by medx421 »

So I just resolved this on my end. Mine, like the OP, was a Kernelbase.dll CTD with an c0020001 exception code. First thing I did was went to the CMD prompt in windows and did a sfc /scannow . It did find and repair some corrupt files. Second, and what I think really fixed it was that I stumbled across this post https://forum.simflight.com/.../86911-ctd-after-p3d.../... . I had a strong suspicion, as earlier stated, that FSUIPC was causing this CTD for me, because the CTD only manifested while using one type of aircraft. That aircraft happens to be the only one that uses FSUIPC in it's Spad.Next profile. After folloing Pete Dowson's instructions. No more Kernelbase crashes. Worked for me. Mileage may vary for others.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and post your solution that worked for you for the FSUIPC issue medx421 It will no doubt prove useful for others now its posted. FYI for those wondering Peter is the developer of FSUIPC and offers his support similar to us here using forums which medex linked too, though it does look like the forums require sign up rather than be public facing.

Enjoy your flying in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

mathurpc
Airman First Class

Post by mathurpc »

I am the OP of this thread and for me none of these worked (still not sure why), and ended up reinstalling Windows, P3D and all other add-in’s. However , thank you all for your inputs.

Pramod

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”