Accusim, EZDOK 2

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
peregrine
Airman

Accusim, EZDOK 2

Post by peregrine »

Hello Forum

I have the 172, cherokee, and commanche, P3d 4.3, and Win 10. And EZDOK latest beta for p3d 4.3.

Couple of things (applies to all my a2a planes) :

- it seems I have lost the shake of the fuselage native to accusim. I can get it to work in ezdok - but I don't want to. I only want ezdok for cameras - I prefer the accusim modelling natively for effects on the aircraft.

- I also can't do the pre-flight walkaround. I've tried the hotkey 4 solution but it has not worked.

Can anyone offer any advice please?

Thanks

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Accusim, EZDOK 2

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello peregrine,

I use the latest version of EZdok with the A2A fleet with no problems: pre-flight views and panel shakes work fine as EZdok v2 was updated a while ago to support compatibility with A2A products.

Please can you let us know exactly which version of EZdok you have installed, and which settings you're using?

Thanks,
Nick

peregrine
Airman

Post by peregrine »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hello peregrine,

I use the latest version of EZdok with the A2A fleet with no problems: pre-flight views and panel shakes work fine as EZdok v2 was updated a while ago to support compatibility with A2A products.

Please can you let us know exactly which version of EZdok you have installed, and which settings you're using?

Thanks,
Nick
`
Hi Nick

ez ver. 2.7.0.17

Not sure what you mean by settings, but I do run the config tool after installing aircraft.

I do have 2 external add-on folders referenced, though.

C:\users\dom\appdata\roaming\lockhead martin\prepar3d v4\add-ons.cfg
c:\programdata\lockhead martin\prepar3d v4\add-ons.cfg

I suspect this is user error on my part!

Thanks for responding

Dom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks Dom.

Please can you let us know if you're using the new A2A installers for P3Dv4? (If so, your A2A aircraft will show version 18.4.22.0 in the Windows "apps & features" or "uninstall or change a program" window.)

If you're not, this is a good first step to make sure your A2A fleet for P3Dv4 is fully up-to-date.

Cheers,
Nick

peregrine
Airman

Post by peregrine »

Nick - A2A wrote:Okay, thanks Dom.

Please can you let us know if you're using the new A2A installers for P3Dv4? (If so, your A2A aircraft will show version 18.4.22.0 in the Windows "apps & features" or "uninstall or change a program" window.)

If you're not, this is a good first step to make sure your A2A fleet for P3Dv4 is fully up-to-date.

Cheers,
Nick
Hi Nick

Yes, everything was up to date.

I uninstalled all my a2a fleet and then uninstalled EZDOK. It seems to be a fairly pernicious and invasive bit of software.

I reinstalled the fleet, bought chaseplane, and everything is rosy now - I can do the full pre-flights, and it's all far, far better than previously.

Really appreciate you trying to help - buying chaseplane has proved to be the real silver lining in this case - it's great!

Cheers

Dom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Dom,

Glad to hear you've found a solution you're happy with. Thanks for the update.

Nick

Gabe777
Staff Sergeant

Post by Gabe777 »

peregrine wrote:
Nick - A2A wrote:Okay, thanks Dom.

Cheers,
Nick
Hi Nick

Yes, everything was up to date.

I uninstalled all my a2a fleet and then uninstalled EZDOK. It seems to be a fairly pernicious and invasive bit of software.

I reinstalled the fleet, bought chaseplane, and everything is rosy now - I can do the full pre-flights, and it's all far, far better than previously.

Really appreciate you trying to help - buying chaseplane has proved to be the real silver lining in this case - it's great!

Cheers

Dom
Sorry to 7777, but with Chaseplane, can you still pan around in the external spot view, using the joy hat ?

Thnx
i7 7700k (4.5 GHz) / GTX 1080 8GB - Gigabyte Windforce OC 3X / 32GB DDR4 2400 Hz (CL15) / Samsung EVO 970 plus M.2 nvme (1TB) / BeQuiet 650W PSU 50amps 12v rail -- (with P3Dv4, AS + ASCA / REX Texture Direct)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

From memory yes you can set this up, but chaseplane would be best to ask, chaseplane is a great bit of kit + is fully supported, and updated. Meaning when we contacted them for a conflict, it was fixed within 24hrs and pushed out to users.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Gabe777
Staff Sergeant

Post by Gabe777 »

Roger Wilco Captain !

Thnx Lewis, I'll go and annoy them... :D
i7 7700k (4.5 GHz) / GTX 1080 8GB - Gigabyte Windforce OC 3X / 32GB DDR4 2400 Hz (CL15) / Samsung EVO 970 plus M.2 nvme (1TB) / BeQuiet 650W PSU 50amps 12v rail -- (with P3Dv4, AS + ASCA / REX Texture Direct)

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”