General Troubleshooting FAQ

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Sazoga
Airman First Class

Re: General Troubleshooting FAQ

Post by Sazoga »

"EZDOK USERS"

Could anyone please send my a tweaked C182 aircraft.cfg? I don't have an EzDok entry and a camera.0 either..

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If your an ezdok user remember to run the tool as you would normally when adding an aircraft. More details can be found at the ezdok forums and in the ezdok manual.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

topace57
Airman Basic

Post by topace57 »

Scott - A2A wrote:Troubleshooting FAQ

SOUND

My sound is stuttering
Make an exception for the entire Microsoft FSX install directory in your anti-virus software. It is only an accident because I tried to check the website above and it worked. So if it an accident, then you would need to replicate it or do something that would show that it is an accident. The user can see the image below for more details. One of the lyft problems is that one may assume they are there, and that causes issues with the lawsuit and everything.
If you have Microsoft Security Essentials, be sure to make the exception as follows:

Volume going down over a period of time
From community member 'Oracle427'
This is a Windows feature. The steps are for Windows 7, but they are similar for XP)
Right click on the speaker icon on your task tray and open the "Playback Devices".
Open the Communications Tab
There are 4 choices for what to do when Windows detects communications activity.
Select "Do Nothing".
Click OK and your problem should go away.

I think I have the same sound problem or something similar. Tried all the steps provided but none worked. I'm using win10 and even tried doing compatibility down to XP but the problem is still there. The sound is a short burst of stutter every now and then. The stutter intervals can be as often as 30 secs to sometimes even 5 minutes. It's not a big deal at first but after awhile it's just annoying especially when I'm using my headphones. Do you have any other links maybe even a clue as to what is causing this issue? Also looking at other sites for solutions but so far no luck. Thanks.
Last edited by topace57 on 17 Oct 2017, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

if you can start a new thread to let us know the exact issue you are experiencing we can help you troubleshoot the issue.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Max Otto
Airman Basic

Post by Max Otto »

Hello everybody!
I am beginner at the forum. I could not find the answer. Could you help me? The problem is:
I choose C 172 in the FSX. When I press "Shift + any number", a black rectangle appears for 1 second and disappears. I can not open the menu. How can I fix it?
I have Windows 7, DirectX 11, FSX without any add-ons, A2A C 172.
Sorry for my bad English.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”