Apologies to the A2A Team

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
formula100
Airman Basic

Apologies to the A2A Team

Post by formula100 »

Hi Guys,

just wanted to say how much I like this bird. I have hours in the N, R, and SP models and this is pretty darn close to the real thing.

I offer an apology because last week I asked for a refund because I couldn't use some of my Elite and Goflight gear. I didn't really want to program FSUIPC and some of the nonop items didn't work with FSUIPC anyway. You guys were quick to offer the refund. I missed the fluid flight and systems so when I saw that the 1.02 patch offered some FSUIPC options I decided what the heck I missed it enough if half of hardware worked I would be happy. I re-purchased the sim today and after patching it to 1.02 I checked my missing switches and I was able to program them quickly. Very happy now.

I am sorry I doubted you guys would patch this bird. I do think making the non-standard functions programmable through FSUIPC is the way to go.

Thanks again
Charles

rotrhed
Senior Airman

Re: Apologies to the A2A Team

Post by rotrhed »

I'm glad to hear you are now enjoying the 172 to its full potential. You know, if you ever decide to get rid of some of that gear, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Lol :twisted:

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

Glad you happy with the 172....She is an awesome bird......And welcome back to the world of A2A.

andrew737
Senior Airman

Post by andrew737 »

formula100 wrote:Hi Guys,

just wanted to say how much I like this bird. I have hours in the N, R, and SP models and this is pretty darn close to the real thing.

I offer an apology because last week I asked for a refund because I couldn't use some of my Elite and Goflight gear. I didn't really want to program FSUIPC and some of the nonop items didn't work with FSUIPC anyway. You guys were quick to offer the refund. I missed the fluid flight and systems so when I saw that the 1.02 patch offered some FSUIPC options I decided what the heck I missed it enough if half of hardware worked I would be happy. I re-purchased the sim today and after patching it to 1.02 I checked my missing switches and I was able to program them quickly. Very happy now.

I am sorry I doubted you guys would patch this bird. I do think making the non-standard functions programmable through FSUIPC is the way to go.

Thanks again
Charles
Great post :)

Please can you write up how you programmed everything?

Thank you
Kind Regards and Thanks

Andrew

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”