REQUESTED PAINTS

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
Venesim
Airman

Re: REQUESTED PAINTS

Post by Venesim »

Greetings, I came to comment on all my pc was damaged and so I have not taken the jobs that I have been asked, but do not worry, that orders pronti published keychain

J van E
Staff Sergeant

Post by J van E »

I (almost) finished my LN-PWA paint but I won't be able to upload it anywhere (probably Avsim) before tomorrow so I decided to just post two pictures here. Changes since the previous version: the colors have changed a bit (darker), I have sharpened a few things, I added the original Air Plains upgrade sticker near the front of the plane as can be found on the real plane (my previous version had 'wannabe stickers') and I changed the prop to the real life one, including the original McCauley logo exactly as it is on the real plane! Since the real life Air Plains upgrade involves that McCauley prop, the plane should be flown using the McCauley 76" 60" prop but for those who don't like that, I have painted BOTH props to make them both look like the real plane's prop (McCauley logo on the front (plus another little sticker on the corner) and a completely black back)!

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

J van E wrote:I (almost) finished my LN-PWA paint but I won't be able to upload it anywhere (probably Avsim) before tomorrow so I decided to just post two pictures here. Changes since the previous version: the colors have changed a bit (darker), I have sharpened a few things, I added the original Air Plains upgrade sticker near the front of the plane as can be found on the real plane (my previous version had 'wannabe stickers') and I changed the prop to the real life one, including the original McCauley logo exactly as it is on the real plane! Since the real life Air Plains upgrade involves that McCauley prop, the plane should be flown using the McCauley 76" 60" prop but for those who don't like that, I have painted BOTH props to make them both look like the real plane's prop (McCauley logo on the front (plus another little sticker on the corner) and a completely black back)!

Looks good my friend.....

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Could somebody do this paint for me thanks a 1971 model

Last edited by Norforce on 23 Sep 2013, 03:43, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

rotrhed
Senior Airman

Post by rotrhed »

Could anyone do N75765 for me? It's a real simple paint I'm just not computer smart enough to do it. Thanks in advance. Image Image

NL451MG
Senior Airman

Post by NL451MG »

Would love to see this repaint. This is the first plane I flew!
http://www.opshots.net/gallery2/index.p ... os&id=4852

tonytheflyer
Airman

Post by tonytheflyer »

I'd love to see textures for N546MC and N734PH. I took my first flight in N734PH and I soloed and passed my checkride in N546MC. I currenly fly N546MC every chance I get 8)

http://flightaware.com/photos/aircraft/N546MC

http://flightaware.com/photos/aircraft/N734PH

flyfan
Airman Basic

Post by flyfan »

Anybody up for D-ESRS? ;)

Red Baron
Senior Airman

Post by Red Baron »

Anybody up for D-ESRS? ;)
Hi,
Now if some one could do that one it would be great.
“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” – John Wayne.

pilotgod
Senior Airman

Post by pilotgod »

I have two paints that I would like to request. The first one, N817Z, is owned and operated by Zebra Air and is used to by a radio station in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area to provide airborne traffic reporting. I have a few friends that have flown it from time to time and have been able to snag a few hours in her myself. If nothing else it is definitely a unique aircraft. They also have a Bell 206B that is painted the same way.

The second aircraft, is absolutely nothing special to anyone except me. This is the first C-172 I ever flew (did my initial training in a 152). N1640E is a 1978 C172N, repainted in 1998 to the newer stylings of the C-172S. Unfortunately, this is the best photo I have found of her and the lighting is poor. The stripes are (from top to bottom), yellow, gray, and blue. The registration is in the same color blue as the bottom stripe. Also, she leaks oil like a radial, so don't clean up the belly please.

Thanks in advance to the many people more talented than I.
System Specs:
Intel i7-2600 @ 4.3GHz, ASUS P8P67-Deluxe, 8GB DDR3-1600, ATI Radeon HD7770 (2GB), OCZ Vertex 250GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB HDD (Data)
FSX w/Acceleration and tons of add-ons.

JoeS475
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JoeS475 »

This suggestion is not personal to me in any way, I just think it would be fun to have our C172 with teeth on a classic paint scheme! :mrgreen:

There are plenty of other examples around, too. And yes, I know the pics I posted aren't 172's... 8)

Joe
Joe

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hahaha, some of those shark mouths and the Zebra ones, are they requests or challenges to repainters? :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

pilotgod
Senior Airman

Post by pilotgod »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hahaha, some of those shark mouths and the Zebra ones, are they requests or challenges to repainters? :mrgreen:

Just some inspiration to have a little more fun with the aircraft.
System Specs:
Intel i7-2600 @ 4.3GHz, ASUS P8P67-Deluxe, 8GB DDR3-1600, ATI Radeon HD7770 (2GB), OCZ Vertex 250GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB HDD (Data)
FSX w/Acceleration and tons of add-ons.

636Castle
Senior Airman

Post by 636Castle »

@J van E - That LN-PWA paint is off the chain amazing!

I'd also like to make a request if I could. N165YP

A pretty common 172R paint, just with my RW N number.

jerrynewby
Airman Basic

Post by jerrynewby »

Could anyone do a simple tail-number change. A2A C172 Trainer (N7274H) change to (N4464R).

Thanks,

Jerry

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”