OUT !!!

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
lonewulf47
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: OUT !!!

Post by lonewulf47 »

ssdriver wrote:The 172 runs OUTSIDE of the Accusim core? Can you elaborate or is the an FAQ already posted? Does this mean an new improved type system or...?
The AccuSim Core has been developed for the high-powered warbirds. The C172 has it's own AccuSim module and it's included in the basic model, not to be sold standalone. It's as simple as that :-)

Edit: disregard this post. I have been updated by the devs about the real nature of the AccuSim Core in relation to the C172 Trainer. the C 172 DOES use the AccuSim Core, however the latest updated filed from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 seems to be incorporated the C172 installer. Ever future AccuSim Core needs - as usual - to be installed after the C172. Sorry for the confusion!
Last edited by lonewulf47 on 03 Sep 2013, 06:24, edited 1 time in total.
Oskar

ASUS MAXIMUS XI Hero, i9-9900K 8 Core OC 5.2 GHz, WIN10-64Bit, 32GB DDR5, Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti Strix, 2x 2 TB SSD M.2, 1x 2 TB SSD, 1 monitor 4k, AS4, EFB on remote PC

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

I ended up having issues with my download manager stopping, and when I finally got it downloaded, my 5 downloads was down to 1. I probably won't need to download again, but if Scott or Lewis could reset it, I'd appreciate it. thanks.

sourwop
Airman Basic

Post by sourwop »

Not only did you save me mega backs from another dev purchase :lol: but I know as with any A2A product ill be reeling from squealing. All's I have to say its a good thing we don't have to purchase maintenance costs.

Dooga
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dooga »

Man and my gaming PC is gutted at the moment, waiting for the mainboard to go along with the CPU upgrade I'm doing to be prepared for BoS... end of the week, hopefully!
Just did a flight in D-EDHN on Sunday, so let's see how the A2A Cessna measures up :-)

Salazgan
Airman Basic

Post by Salazgan »

Waiting for the release of the aircraft from the moment of the announcement, thank you very much for the developers to work!

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Quickly tested with about an hour spin going through the systems and handling. Seems very nice indeed! So far only a few minor things that I'd wish that get some attention in the future, overall this is a very complete, nicely polished and well flying package, mostly up to, and many ways even beyond the very high expectations here! Thanks to the whole team!

cowboy10uk
Airman

Post by cowboy10uk »

Fantastic, I wasn't expecting that.

Purchased, however I appear to have 3 receipts, and my account is showing 3 orders, despite only ordering one copy?

Any ideas.

Cowboy10uk
ImageImage

bliksimpie
Staff Sergeant

Post by bliksimpie »

Thank you A2A, busy downloading. I am sure as always that this is going to be another master piece.
Regards
JB

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”