"Faith, Hope & Charity" - Wingmen Productions

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
thx-1138
Airman

"Faith, Hope & Charity" - Wingmen Productions

Post by thx-1138 »

Salute! To all fellow virtual pilots and WW2 aviation enthusiasts!

I want to provide you with great news. It has been almost two years since we have started working with the movie "Faith, Hope & Charity". Created by the best IL2 movie makers of all time! Much sweat and hard work was poured into this movie and we are getting close to release it for all of you to enjoy! We will be posting new movie posters each day/week until the movie is officially released soon throughout the web so enjoy the poster art, get your pop corn ready, you favorite seat\chair, sound system, LCD/Plasma, friends, family, significant other, pets ready to enjoy this gem!!!

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

-Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

heinkill
BDG

Post by heinkill »

Love these efforts, they take so much enthusiasm and attention - all the best with it!

GX007
Senior Airman

Post by GX007 »

THX-1138,

OT, but are you still working on your BoB flim?

gx007

thx-1138
Airman

Post by thx-1138 »

Hello gx007!

"The Few" was put on hold until "Faith, Hope & Charity" was completed. I will resume my film shortly! Thank you for asking!

If any of you need more info on the "Faith, Hope & Charity" movie just go to:

www.wingmenproductions.com

Thank you all for the kind words! :wink:

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

spitfireace
BDG

Post by spitfireace »

When do you think this "The Few" film will be finished then?
Cheers,

Spitfireace

I treasure a remark i made to my grandson who asked "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No" i answered, "But i served in a company of heroes"

spitfireace
BDG

Post by spitfireace »

Also i see in the "teaser" you´ve done more films, where can i see them or get them?
Cheers,

Spitfireace

I treasure a remark i made to my grandson who asked "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No" i answered, "But i served in a company of heroes"

redband_151
BDG

Post by redband_151 »

Thanks, I am looking forward to this, should be a good show. :)

thx-1138
Airman

Post by thx-1138 »

Hello spitfireace,

"The Few" is in the works and I do not have an ETA since it was in 'frozen' status during those 2 years we worked on "Faith, Hope & Charity". One thing is for sure, it will be sooner than later :)

About my other movies, the only one left hosted somewhere is a short promo film that I made for IL2:Pacific Fighters:

"PACIFIC FIGHTERS" by THX-1138 (a.k.a. NTesla)

By the way, here is the official post our movie "Faith, Hope & Charity" :

FAITH HOPE AND CHARITY

Two years ago some of the best flight-sim machinima filmmakers out there got together and decided to produce a machinima film together. As we consolidated our talents and began working our project grew bigger and bigger. We believe this movie will be of one of the highest quality, if not most ambitious, machinima works done to date. The movie tops 1 hour in length!

Months of post-production, custom CGI additions, original score, etc etc.

Well, we're nearly there. The blood, sweat, and tears of the last two years are coming to an end. The work is coming to fruition. It's been a long road. Lots of challenges both, technically and personally, and we're still going through them, we're not quite done yet Smile . For those that will be interested we will also be making a full production DVD available as well with commentary tracks, subtitles, special features, etc. We are going to be releasing a movie poster per day until release (you know it must be close then don't you Wink ). The final poster released will also most likely be the DVD cover as well.

We will be announcing the premiere of the actual film within weeks to days.

So without further adieux, here is the first poster in the series (the next ones will be posted here as well)....

You can view the website for the movie at http://www.wingmenproductions.com . We also have some message boards, and while not all areas are open to the public at this time, we will be opening those 'workplace' forums to the general public once the film is released so everyone can see and experience the process we went through to produce the movie, warts and all Smile . We hope that people will read through them and be able to appreciate the work involved and then as well be able to glean information for themselves on how to create a machinima film of their own.

Thanks for your interest and hope to hear/see from you on release day
:D

thx-1138
Airman

Post by thx-1138 »

Hello to all! Thank you for the warm welcome and enthusiasm for this movie and as promised here is day #2 movie poster:

cvearl
BDG

Post by cvearl »

Should be cool.

nealg
BDG

Post by nealg »

Looking forward to this, and future work!! Thanks for posting updates, THX-1138!!

It's not only great that these can be done now, but also that there are talented people willing to do them; and the potential boon to the flight sim market cannot be stressed enough. Everyone knows that CGI are being used in the Hollywood stuff....wait until they see what can be done form actual sims....programs they can fly right on their own PC's. I know of a couple people personally I will alert to this when it's ready. As well as 'The Few', when it's ready.

Great news.
NealG
Intel 3.73 EE, 2 Gig RAM, Nvidia 7800GTX, TIR4, CH HOTAS, Audigy2, XP SP 2, DX 9.0c

OberstWiley
Airman

Post by OberstWiley »

OberstWiley
Airman

Post by OberstWiley »

OberstWiley
Airman

Post by OberstWiley »

OberstWiley
Airman

Post by OberstWiley »