Lots of books, good info

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
Nads
Airman First Class

Lots of books, good info

Post by Nads »

Was given this link and thought Id pass it on, well worth it.

http://www.myallbooks.com/index.php?nam ... startnum=1

Nads
Airman First Class

Post by Nads »

Hmmmm, no comments?

I do agree that there is alot of junk to wade through to get to the download of a book, but if your got the time and space, its worth it.
All books are downloadable.

Also New books are added every day it seems, on many, many aircraft

Fredrick - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Fredrick - A2A »

Several intresting books, but allot of ads.

headwax
Airman First Class

Post by headwax »

gooday Nads

thanks for the linK!

great books by the look of it

I tried to download one and it was very slow and then my Getright couldn't get back onto the site to download it....

but am trying to download again

will be great if we can get a hold of said pdfs:

cheers

HW :)

grasovka
Airman Basic

Post by grasovka »

There are some interesting readers, yes - but the download-method is no fun. You have to restart your internet-connection to download again (or your router). At all you need patience :)
AMD Athlon 64 3000+; 1GB DDR-333 RAM; Sapphire ATI Radeon 9800 Pro; SB L!ve 5.1; 60GB Western Digital; Thrustmaster Fox 2 Pro; Fatal1ty-Pad; MIE 3.0; Windows XP Prof. SP2

Bader
BDG

Post by Bader »

Actually, some of those books look seriously interesting, yes. So I am grabbing a couple, thanks.

But boy do you have to work for it. This site just about represents the worst I have ever seen for intrusive advertising. At one point I had eighteen separate advert windows open and flashing. Pop up blockers then confuse the hell out of you, and I missed the 30s download window three times. Painful.

But the books are great :)

[EDIT]
Aargh. Spoke to soon. Having closed all the ad windows and waited several minutes for the two files to download (over fast broadband) I then tried to unzip them and it asks for a password. I give up. Shame.
"Ah yes, Michael (Parkinson)," Bader replied, "But these particular Fockers were Messerschmitts..."

Intel Core I7 920 @3.57GHz
GA-EX58-UD3R Mobo
8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
ATI HD4870 1024M
Win 7 Home
Saitek X52 Pro

grasovka
Airman Basic

Post by grasovka »

megamag = password
AMD Athlon 64 3000+; 1GB DDR-333 RAM; Sapphire ATI Radeon 9800 Pro; SB L!ve 5.1; 60GB Western Digital; Thrustmaster Fox 2 Pro; Fatal1ty-Pad; MIE 3.0; Windows XP Prof. SP2

Wheelie
Airman

Post by Wheelie »

You do have to be a bit of a sleuth to find the download links on some of the file host sites

I've spent a while pulling down a few, and there are some good reads on there. Having said that both "Cockpits" and "Turrets" are still available to buy (I know, I paid for 'em) so I'm not entirely sure what the copyright implications are. The site is (un)surprisingly coy all almost any information - check out the FAQ!

I guess this is just an allofmp3.com for dodgy books...

Nads
Airman First Class

Post by Nads »

LOL, I did say that you had to wade through some rubbish to get the final book and although directly responsible for that, I am sorry if its put you off.

My bad.... that I forgot to mention the password to open once downloaded, but it is mentioned on the page of what to put when asked (thanks grasovka)

The full intension of putting up the link was purely for interest and information, absolutely no other motive is intended

Wheelie
Airman

Post by Wheelie »

Nads wrote:The full intension of putting up the link was purely for interest and information, absolutely no other motive is intended
...Don't get me wrong, it's a great link :D

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”