Luftwaffe campaign --> frag --> game crashes

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
PieceOfCake
Airman First Class

Luftwaffe campaign --> frag --> game crashes

Post by PieceOfCake »

I was playing the luftwaffe campaign, all went fine but after a few hours when
I had many squadrons intercepting RAF's bases and towers and I wanted to frag / take off with a squadron the game just froze / crash.
Not sure if it was because I sent too many squadrons to attack at once or if it has something to do with the airplanes in the squadron.
but the next day (july 11 in campaign) when I wanted to take off with a 109 messerschmitt squadron it worked fine again.

Btw... I am a complete n00b witht he luftwaffe campaign and tried it first today.

I am also wondering about difficulty in campaign. I have turned the modifier on maximum on both Luftwaffe and RAF side. but I easily managed to mow down 4 spitfires in one fight.

Buddye
BDG

Re: Luftwaffe campaign --> frag --> game crashes

Post by Buddye »

Post your crashlog for us to review. You will find the crashlog in your BOBII folder in the crashlog.txt file it should be the last crashlog in the file.
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”