Anything new ???

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Anything new ???

Post by Point-man »

I was wondering if there was anything new to show us? Such as any new screen shots or movies by chance. I'm also wondering if there has been any news on a release date. I've seen the screens/movies here and at gamespot and there haven't been any updates in a good while so I thought I would ask. I just can't bring myself to pre-order anything with only a handful of screens and two movies to go on. Any info on this would be appreciated.

-S-
point

JamesB
BDG

Post by JamesB »

Not yet, but I don't think you will need to wait long for some more. How long would you be prepared to wait, a week or so ;)

abel29a
Airman Basic

Post by abel29a »

If by something new you mean a Gold Release I am willing to wait a week. Man I got the itch bad now :) Just learnt about this game yesterday and now I cant wait for it to be released. How on earth have you guys who have been on this board for months managed to stay patient?
--

"Wir sehen uns in Walhalla" - Heinrich Erhler

Bader
BDG

Post by Bader »

Actually, it has been hard to resist to urge to post pics, but some things just have to wait.

Gold is very soon indeed. The delays are for no sinister reasons.
"Ah yes, Michael (Parkinson)," Bader replied, "But these particular Fockers were Messerschmitts..."

Intel Core I7 920 @3.57GHz
GA-EX58-UD3R Mobo
8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
ATI HD4870 1024M
Win 7 Home
Saitek X52 Pro

CWOJackson
Senior Airman

Post by CWOJackson »

Bader wrote:Actually, it has been hard to resist to urge to post pics, but some things just have to wait.

Gold is very soon indeed. The delays are for no sinister reasons.
Good to see you safe Bader.

Many of our parents watched news reels of where Londoners, surrounded by horror, dusted themselves off and faced their foes with an indomitable resolve.

My family and I have witnessed that same spirit today as we watched the aftermath of the attacks on London. Our hearts and prayers go out for the victims, their families and friends and to the people of England.

Stay safe.

Bader
BDG

Post by Bader »

Thanks for the good wishes.

A comment on BBC Radio just a moment ago from a member of the general public, travelling this morning:-
"well, it's not the first time and, sadly, it won't be the last."

Very true.

Most notable was the absence of public panic. It says a lot for Londoners.
"Ah yes, Michael (Parkinson)," Bader replied, "But these particular Fockers were Messerschmitts..."

Intel Core I7 920 @3.57GHz
GA-EX58-UD3R Mobo
8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
ATI HD4870 1024M
Win 7 Home
Saitek X52 Pro

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”