fw found in Russia

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
greyeagle
Airman

fw found in Russia

Post by greyeagle »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUwF2FRQ ... re=related
found this on youtube,might have been on here before...always sombody else isnt it!!
Hal und Beinbruch.
what about the Officers?
Give 'em a bloody shovel!!

stalkervision
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: fw found in Russia

Post by stalkervision »

greyeagle wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUwF2FRQ ... re=related
found this on youtube,might have been on here before...always sombody else isnt it!!
Hal und Beinbruch.

Nice video buddy. :)

"Hal und Beinbruch" ( break your bones ) How did you know about that particular german pilot speak? 8)

greyeagle
Airman

Post by greyeagle »

:D
i posted this vid on the 190 website as well,and was told it was recovered to the u.k. and later on to the states,eighteen years ago!
Hals und Beinbruch? I've probably read it in my reference books on the Luftwaffe,of which I have many!!
I'm a member of the Luftwaffe Airfield Reenactment Group(here in the U.K)as well.We are at Shuttleworth on the 3rd August,displaying next to the aircraft there.
Horrido!!
what about the Officers?

redband_151
BDG

Post by redband_151 »

Any information on who the pilot was, circumstances of the crash etc?
Abit IP35-Pro; Intel Core 2 duo 6850 w/ Thermalright Ultra 120-Extreme and 120 MM Scythe fan, 4 GB Corsair DDR2-1066, XFX (G92) 8800 GTS, OCZ Gamestream 700., 320 MB Seagate sata HDD, Asus sata 20x DVDRW w/ light scribe, and a no name floppy

Osram
BDG & A2A

Post by Osram »

greyeagle
Airman

Post by greyeagle »

wow, :shock:
It makes you wonder what else is out there?
I cannot verify this,as it was told to me by someone I only met once.
He told me that a good friend of his was in Russia,negotiating the return of a Ju87.This particular aircraft had come down next to a farm with engine failure,succesfully putting down in a field.The crew were promptly shot by the Farmer (!).the aircraft was pulled into a nearby Barn and left-locked in. :roll:
Like I said, I cant vouch for the validity of this.I was told this a few years back and have heard nothing since(i'm sure it would be big news if true).
If I dropped the lotto,I know what I'd be doing.......
what about the Officers?

redband_151
BDG

Post by redband_151 »

Thanks Osram for that bit of information. Too bad the pilot did not live long enough to see his old plane recovered. As for relics, there was a video last year of a p-47 being pulled out of a German lake intact. Another video of a T34 with German markings pulled out of a bog somewhere in Eastern Europe
Abit IP35-Pro; Intel Core 2 duo 6850 w/ Thermalright Ultra 120-Extreme and 120 MM Scythe fan, 4 GB Corsair DDR2-1066, XFX (G92) 8800 GTS, OCZ Gamestream 700., 320 MB Seagate sata HDD, Asus sata 20x DVDRW w/ light scribe, and a no name floppy

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”