TrackIR problem and thankyou SeaVee

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
MurrayCod
Airman First Class

TrackIR problem and thankyou SeaVee

Post by MurrayCod »

After a year or two of enjoyment of flying CFS3 / MAW / PTO / and OFF with TrackIR3, about a month ago it stopped working. It did however work with every other flight sim I've got (IL2, BoBII, FSX, F4AF). After searching the NaturalPoint forum there appeared to be a common issue for some users with LogiTech setpoint software not playing well with CFS3. So I tried removing all my Logitech gear but unfortunately TrackIR still refused to work.

However in one post by SeaVee he recommended doing a registry cleanup. So I did the registry cleanup (using Norton360), and now the little blue light turns on, TrackIR works again, my skies are sunny and the birds are singing.

so my moral is if TrackIR stops working all of a sudden do a registry clean. In my case I didn't have to uninstall/re-install CFS3 or TrackIR.

cheers and happy flying and thankyou very, very much SeaVee
MC

Zorro
Senior Airman

Post by Zorro »

SeaVee's profile is what I use all the time. Using TIR-4. That's a good tip, registry cleaner. I appreciate the profile also. I would think a lot of simmers use that profile.

ReFLeX
BDG

Post by ReFLeX »

yea I stopped flying CFS3 due to this.. I'll try and see if I can get it up and running again.. I also use logitech gear. I'll uninstall all the software and see.. Though Vista will most likely install its logitech drivers and I'll just be screwed..

Reflex

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”