Search found 338 matches

Point-man
23 Jan 2006, 14:03
Forum: Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"
Topic: P-47D-16-RE "Dallas Blonde"
Replies: 14
Views: 6117

I have some pictures from in the cockpit at last years airshow of Tarheel. I know some of the CAF here in Houston and they are all a bunch of good guys.
Point-man
21 Jan 2006, 22:20
Forum: North American P51 "Mustang"
Topic: Caribbean Trip - South to Venezuela
Replies: 8
Views: 3180

That was a blast! That was the most WOP planes that I have seen online at one sitting. it was great taking WND's wing for the few hops that I made it in for. I wish that I had fraps loaded up but I forgot about it unfortunatly. :cry: All I have to say is the Shockwave team should be @#[email protected] proud of wh...
Point-man
21 Jan 2006, 19:42
Forum: North American P51 "Mustang"
Topic: To FAC and WND
Replies: 1
Views: 1897

To FAC and WND

Hey gents, Shoot me an PM and I'll set you guys up a ftp account on my server so you can upload all the screenshots. We talked about that but got into something else before we all got offline. As close as we were all flying and as many of us as there were there should be some good shots. Point
Point-man
20 Jan 2006, 23:58
Forum: Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
Topic: Fw190D 3D model errors
Replies: 19
Views: 12791

Well from an outside point of view so to speak I can see both sides of the story. First ICDP has a point of paying $33 for a plane pack which was half the cost of the game when I bought it new and the pack not being 100% perfect. Hawk has a point of nobody is perfect and everything else that they ha...
Point-man
20 Jan 2006, 23:27
Forum: North American P51 "Mustang"
Topic: WHAT NO P 38 ????!!!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 5276

Max, I agree totally as do many other people that I talk to about no matter what they makes it gonna be good. I have planes in mind that I would like to see made first, but no mater what theres a 98% chance I'll buy whatever shockwave puts out!!! The other 2% of why I wouldn't is only if the other h...
Point-man
16 Jan 2006, 00:52
Forum: Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
Topic: I propose a small patch for both 190 A and D and 152 models
Replies: 31
Views: 32554

That sounds friggin great!!! Sorry for the slang but what else can you say about it.
Point-man
16 Jan 2006, 00:50
Forum: Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
Topic: Well got this one too
Replies: 9
Views: 4848

Alot of people could take their time and make a perfect outside 3d model of a plane if they knew what they where doing. However it takes some serious talent to make a VERY VERY good quality VC and have it smooth and work right... Shockwave has no competition other the the realair spitfire in that re...
Point-man
14 Jan 2006, 23:03
Forum: Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
Topic: Well got this one too
Replies: 9
Views: 4848

That would for sure get my vote if it was up to me. Let shockwave do the planes for FSX... :D
Point-man
14 Jan 2006, 09:21
Forum: Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
Topic: Well got this one too
Replies: 9
Views: 4848

I finally got a chance to fly her this morning and all I can say is wow. The shockwave team has kept thier standards as high as everyone has come to expect. Once again you have a very happy customer.
Point-man
14 Jan 2006, 04:10
Forum: Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
Topic: Well got this one too
Replies: 9
Views: 4848

Well got this one too

Well ladies/gents,
I went ahead and got this one too, I'm downloading it know and I just know it's going to be GREAT!!! If it's even close to the quality of the other WOP planes you just can't lose with the Shockwave team.
Point-man
30 Dec 2005, 03:08
Forum: Heavy Bombers and Jets
Topic: B-17G "Fuddy Duddy"
Replies: 9
Views: 4347

So how many of you knew that this B-17 is for sale... 3.7 million...

Lord let me win the lottery..!!! :lol:
Point-man
13 Dec 2005, 13:06
Forum: Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"
Topic: Multiplayer and P-47/ MAJOR FRAME RATE ISSUE
Replies: 4
Views: 3715

I wish I could be more help to you but I haven't had that problem with the 47. it works great for me online and offline.
Point-man
05 Dec 2005, 00:58
Forum: Heavy Bombers and Jets
Topic: request for wop dev's
Replies: 7
Views: 3479

I think he means the prop blur so to speak. As the props are turning they only change when you throtle up or down. I think he is asking if you can make them turn a bit at all times instead...
Point-man
29 Nov 2005, 15:33
Forum: Heavy Bombers and Jets
Topic: Memphis Belle
Replies: 16
Views: 11399

sorry I ment to say who painted the paint not who made it.. hehehe
Point-man
27 Nov 2005, 23:57
Forum: Heavy Bombers and Jets
Topic: Memphis Belle
Replies: 16
Views: 11399

That looks pretty good. Who did that plane? The only thing that I can see different is the peet and repeat on the tail gunner

Go to advanced search