I tried them, nice work.
I also made a FarTiles.bin batch that works with these.
I did not change any of your work before doing this.
http://s22.quicksharing.com/v/9376036/P ... s.rar.html
Some Notes, on modifying the Landmaps2 files:
1. When assembling a Landmap2 mod, only include the .dds files that you modified.
No need to include the old .x8 files or the BLANK.dds.
Adding the "Récapitulatif des textures terrain" is OK, and a help to other modders that wish to tweak your nice work.
2. BoB2 still does not use MipMaps, so when saving to DXT (.dds)
do not use MipMaps.
MipMaps only make the files larger, and do nothing else in game.
3. (Now here is my critique)
- img0022 and img0024 should be small village textures, with fields, etc.
- img0023 should be suburban (mostly houses)
or small towns (large ville as per France?)
- img0025 and img0026 are city urban. (Yours are nice)
Here is PeliLand with my FarTiles.bin batched to it.
Northholt, west of London.
Where the Spitfire tail wheel is, is where the Near and Far Tiles, border:
Keep up the good work, Pelican 72. Thanks for the CLIFF, too!