accusim expansion pack for b-17

A Living Legend
new reply
guard2017a
Airman First Class

accusim expansion pack for b-17

Post by guard2017a »

I bought and installed the accusim expansion pack for the B-17. ran the flight sim and nothing looks different from without the pack. Is there something I should know about how to use it or what did I just waste 40.00 canadian dollars on something useless to me

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: accusim expansion pack for b-17

Post by speedy70 »

Hi.
Two things to do.
First read the manual which tells you how to achieve the most from the aircraft and crew.
second follow this link and read the description of what accusim does in the B17.
https://a2asimulations.com/product/588/
Cheers Chris

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Guard2017a.
You have not wasted your money , i fly the MemphisBelle A2A B17 with accusim for the 91st bombardment group , it is modified with the vac mod , norden , extra views and nav equipment and a pukka module , over and above the Accusim package , the Accusim makes this aircraft a living breathing beast of an aircraft , treat it correctly , it is a rewarding aircraft , treat it bad and you will suffer the consequencies , with more frequent failures , with Accusim you know by the way an engine vibrates , that it is giving problems , even before a gauge shows issues , also with Accusim you can get blackouts with oxy starvation , if you forget to don the oxy mask , and the maint hangar is also part of the Accusim , get to know this aircraft , you will fall in love with it , one draw back with the B17 is if you break an undercarriage link , it does not show in the hangar , so cannot be fixed there , first you will know of this failure is if the gear cannot be extended or retracted , even by cranking , only way to fix this issue , is repair everthing you can see in the hangar , then exit the sim , then restart the sim and select the b17 and fly.
regards alan CO of the 324th . 8)

A-26Invader
Staff Sergeant

Post by A-26Invader »

Simple. Hit SHIFT 1 through 7 and if any pop ups happen then you know it is accusim. SHIFT 7 will give you the maitenance hanger and be sure to click COMPLETE OVERHAUL before your first flight. This will fix any errors/mechanical issues as this happens 90% of the time on the first install to FSX or P3D.
ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”