Should I get the Mustang?

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
Flyboy 88
Airman

Should I get the Mustang?

Post by Flyboy 88 »

Hello Everyone:

I have flown X-plane 10 and FSX for years and I already have every several A2A airplanes in my hangar and love each one of them, I am strongly considering moving on to jet aircraft but would like to get about 2000 hours of additional training in something a little more advanced. In addition none of my A2A general aviation planes have supercharged engines or oxygen I am strongly considering purchasing the Mustang in civilian drag for x-mas as an IFR platform, but would like to inquire what virtual pilots opinions are concerning the aircraft would your recommend this plane?

thank you.

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: Should I get the Mustang?

Post by DHenriques_ »

Flyboy 88 wrote:Hello Everyone:

I have flown X-plane 10 and FSX for years and I already have every several A2A airplanes in my hangar and love each one of them, I am strongly considering moving on to jet aircraft but would like to get about 2000 hours of additional training in something a little more advanced. In addition none of my A2A general aviation planes have supercharged engines or oxygen I am strongly considering purchasing the Mustang in civilian drag for x-mas as an IFR platform, but would like to inquire what virtual pilots opinions are concerning the aircraft would your recommend this plane?

thank you.
Based on your stated reasons, I can see no negatives associated with your purchase of the civilian Mustang.
Dudley Henriques

Flyboy 88
Airman

Post by Flyboy 88 »

Ok thank you, I will definitly consider making the purchase.

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Buy it!

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Yes!
Don't forget that the Accu-Sim module is a separate purchase for the older warbirds. It will add Accurate-Sim to both the civilian and the military P-51
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”