Re: Albatros D.III (Oeffag) 1.1 Update

Post by lucas »

PM sent!

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Hello
I just purchased the DIII Oeffag, can I please also get the no gun version please ?

Thank you.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Hey guys.

I haven't flown this one for some time but, did the noguns model change at all for the 1.1 update? If not, then copying the model.noguns folder somewhere and pasting it back after running the update should do the trick. It's what I did in the past. From what I remember it seemed to handle fine.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

bladerunner900 wrote:Hey guys.

I haven't flown this one for some time but, did the noguns model change at all for the 1.1 update? If not, then copying the model.noguns folder somewhere and pasting it back after running the update should do the trick. It's what I did in the past. From what I remember it seemed to handle fine.
Lucas PMd me with the update and instructions so now I can do the 1.1 update and then do his patch :) Odd they don't fix the updated installer for 1.1 though because unless you read the forums you would not know how to get the no guns version back.

I love this plane. It's a fantastic price. I was looking at the Avro 504 but it is double the price for what looks like a very similar plane.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

My daughter bought me the Albatros some time ago now. It's lovely to fly. Yes, the 504 is more expensive but I bought it despite the fact, mainly to support the guys. It turned out to be another good 'un as well.

If you fancy biplanes you may like the free Sopwith Camel from Fly Away Simulation. or the Bristol Fighter from the same place. Both are very good.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

bladerunner900 wrote:My daughter bought me the Albatros some time ago now. It's lovely to fly. Yes, the 504 is more expensive but I bought it despite the fact, mainly to support the guys. It turned out to be another good 'un as well.

If you fancy biplanes you may like the free Sopwith Camel from Fly Away Simulation. or the Bristol Fighter from the same place. Both are very good.
Thank you for that :)

sten.sustr
Airman Basic

Post by sten.sustr »

Hi

Please, can I get the "nogun" model too?

Thank you

new reply

Return to “Albatros D.III (Oeffag)”