BoB II WoV Blues

new reply
sixstrings
Airman

BoB II WoV Blues

Post by sixstrings »

Just found out my temporary rig won't handle it good. At least i have CFS3 BoB and Just Flights CFS3 addon use for now. Since my old gaming rig died i've be saving up to build my own high end gaming rig. It will be able to handle ANYTHING a max settings. Using many websites to help in building one myself. Found this site very useful http://www.build-gaming-computers.com/ Can't wait to get into BoB II WoV in the near future. Dose anyone have a spare $1,000 laying around ? Best Regards , Scott

stickman
BDG

Re: BoB II WoV Blues

Post by stickman »

Dose anyone have a spare $1,000 laying around ?
I did two months ago.
A reserve to pay for car repairs, and a cushion for the mortgage payment due on my house.
Of course.. I let it lie around too long, and my wife spent it!

sixstrings
Airman

Post by sixstrings »

Should have my gaming rig built by the end of the year. Will go ahead and buy BoBII WoV and Il-2 CLoD now while i can. Already have all the updates for these also. BDG ver. 2.13 for BoB II and Team Fusion mods for CLoD. Will have to stick with LOMAC,Free Falcon 6,Falcon4 BMS,Il-2 '46 , CFS3 (9 installs) and my two CFS3 BoB expansions (Pat Pattle's and Just Flight's) on my temporary rig. Can't wait till my high end rig is finished so i can play BoB II and others at the highest level. The only others i'm interested in is SF2 series,Flaming Cliffs 3,WOFF and Rise of Flight. Will be trying to learn as much as i can in the meantime. Regards , Scott ( Was going to show pictures but the img tab doesn't work).

PV
BDG

Post by PV »

I guess I just replied to you at SimHQ, but let me
repeat here, I advise you have Win7-64 on that new
machine. We can't guarantee anything at the moment
on how BoB2 performs on win10, the reports we get
are nothing if not inconsistent. Some have failure to
exit 3D, which means campaign progress can't be saved,
while others can't seem to run at all, and a few report
no problems.