I am having serious problems in mapping my CH Pro pedals (which want to install themselves as Controller #1 in my PC - no way to change it I think) and Saitek X52 HOTAS properly.
The problem is that both controllers seem to want to override each other's settings all the time:
1. Express setup doesn't do the trick to me, as the default mapping is not satisfactory
2. Whenever I open the Custom setup window for my pedals, it does somehow weirdly seem to have returned some default settings, which means that it maps Ailerons and Elevator to the pedals, which is obviously not what I want. So I go on and clear those axises, and only set the pedals up to control the Rudder (don't mind the wheel brakes yet)
3. I save the pedal settings, and then go on to map the axises of my Saitek X52. I open the Custom screen, and here, the default mappings have been taken, which means that the rudder is now being controlled by the stick! Other settings are pretty much OK
4. What seems now to have happened is that the X52 Rudder setting has overridden my pedal settings. This can be seen when I try to open the pedal settings once again: the rudder setting has disappeared, and voilá: once again I see the default settings for the pedals!
5. As a consequence, the pedal settings have now once again screwed up the X52 Aileron and Elevator settings.
And this pattern seems to go on and on. Obviously the pedals and the HOTAS somehow seem to interfere with each other, but how to avoid this is a mystery to me. (If I dare say, a similar problem does not appear in IL-3 Sturmovik.)
Any help is VERY welcome. I want to get up in the air ASAP!