where's the tail wheel locker?

The most maneuverable WWII aircraft in history
new reply
Akira
Airman First Class

where's the tail wheel locker?

Post by Akira »

i saw the tail wheel locker in P-47; but i can't find it in FW190 so the take off is hard. is there anyone know that? thanx!

SD_Research
A2A Major

Re: where's the tail wheel locker?

Post by SD_Research »

Akira wrote:i saw the tail wheel locker in P-47; but i can't find it in FW190 so the take off is hard. is there anyone know that? thanx!
Just use the key or joystick button assignment which you can set using the control assignments menu option.

Akira
Airman First Class

Post by Akira »

yeah i saw the button assignment very carefully but i didn't find it. "Tail hook"? it seems that it's not this button. please tell me ok? thanks!

jkcook28
Airman First Class

Post by jkcook28 »

look under "All Commands" in the Event Category of Control Assignments. Scroll down to Tail Wheel lock/unlock and you will find it as Shift+G. The rest you know.

John

Akira
Airman First Class

Post by Akira »

ok thank you!!!! :D :D

justin_g
Airman Basic

Post by justin_g »

The real Fw 190 tailwheel was self-centering and could be locked by pulling back on the stick.

-E
Senior Airman

Post by -E »

justin_g wrote:The real Fw 190 tailwheel was self-centering and could be locked by pulling back on the stick.
Was this system the same as on late P-51B models?

Panther_99FS
Staff Sergeant

Post by Panther_99FS »

justin_g wrote:The real Fw 190 tailwheel was self-centering and could be locked by pulling back on the stick.
I thought it was castored/fixed :?:

BM357_TinMan
Senior Airman

Post by BM357_TinMan »

so does pulling back on the stick lock it in this sim, or do you have to manually lock/unlock the tailwheel with the hot key?

TynMahn

BM357_TinMan
Senior Airman

Post by BM357_TinMan »

Knock, Knock.. Hello? Question....
BM357_TinMan wrote:so does pulling back on the stick lock it in this sim, or do you have to manually lock/unlock the tailwheel with the hot key?
if not, can this be programmed?

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

Ummm ya know BM357_Tinman, a little patience goes a long way here.
Your original question was asked on the afternoon of July 3rd 2006.

Your very rude "Knock, Knock" post was posted on July 5th. Ever think that maybe somebody around here might take a vacation on a national holiday?

Also ... rudeness tends to be be ignored by those who might know the answers to your questions.

I recommend a little more tact and politeness on your part would go a long way in getting some of the questions you have answered. I've read three posts on this forum where you have used the same rude "knock, knock" crap.

If you are ignored, I fancy to say it's probably yer own fault.

The other deal is ... if it's doable in FS9 then chances are Shockwave will take advantage of all the bells and whistles. If its not available through FS9 then Shockwave can do nothing about it.

I suggest you read your FS9 information first.
Snuffy

BM357_TinMan
Senior Airman

Post by BM357_TinMan »

Mister snuffy dude,

If you are not a developer, then the question and accompanying rudeness was not directed at you and thus your scolding of me is not waranted or needed and you were just as rude to me as you perceive I am to shockwave. I have made 55 posts on these forums and 99.9% have been plenty polite and tactful. I certainly don't need condesinding "tactful lessons" from you, thanks.

Also, FYI, I have asked other questions in the past that have gone unanswered in these forums, or have had one question answered and otheres negelected from the same post.

I have seen other questions answered by devs since I had put forth my questions. You know, I MAYBE should have waited a couple more days, but owing to previous experience, I may have actied a bit rashly.

-edit, ps. I beleive there are only TWO posts that use the rude "Knock Knock"...maybe I'm wrong, I'll go check

new reply

Return to “Focke Wulf 190 "Butcher Bird"”