Needed: Passenger Insurance

Born to fly
new reply
taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Needed: Passenger Insurance

Post by taildraggin68 »

I am in need of a good insurance plan to cover me from litigation resulting from Heidi's chronic neck and back pain. I already have a waiver for her to sign when she requests those flights into the ORBX PNW areas. She is always wanting to land and use the bathroom or stretch her legs a bit and look at nature from that gravel river bar that may or may not be long enough to get back in the air, but constantly complains about the landings. If my mechanic would stop watching Jerry Springer and lower the pressure in the tundra tires it might help some but I am beginning to think she may be a chronic complainer. Until then I guess I will have to turn up the volume on the ipod so I don't hear the screams. :twisted:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Needed: Passenger Insurance

Post by Lewis - A2A »

hehehehe, you can always kick her out mid flight :shock:

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

G-BJPS
Master Sergeant

Post by G-BJPS »

Brought the Cub today with Accusim! and went to pick up Heidi from Goodwood, and took her back to Shoreham.
She was in a fun mood bless her! She went "woo hoo" when I did a little dive lol!

Departing Shoreham On route to Goodwood to pick her up.

Here she is (well the back of her lol) in the pattern to land back at Shoreham, when I landed she said "wow! Your a great pilot" lol :D cheers love! Think she was taken by my 'British' accent lol 8) :mrgreen:

Think I'm good for insurance until her mood changes!
Awesome little plane A2A! Thank you!

All the best, John.
Cub. Cherokee. C182. Comanche 250. Spitfire. T-6. B-17. B377. Connie

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Post by DC3 »

Just got the J3 and having a little fun with it. I have always had the nervous Heidi with me and I was surprised when I accidentally made a 3-point landing and she told me good landing. She has spent some time hanging on to the struts, particularly when the door is open during flight. :D

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”