Scott, there are a TON of requests for repaints throughout A2A P-51 threads, but again I would request:
Serial #: 44-74543
Civil Registration:N4543 N5500S
Last Info: 2006
Delivered to RCAF as 9252.
- BOC: Dec. 6, 1950.
- SOC: Sept. 17, 1957.
James H. Defuria & Fred J. Ritts/Intercontinental Airways, Canastota, NY, Feb. 25, 1957.
- Ferried to Conastota, NY, 1957.
- Stored in open.
Ray O. Denman, Brewerton, NY, June 28, 1961-1965.
- Acquired as scrap.
Richard M. Vartanian, Pasadena (later Los Angeles) CA, June 30, 1965-1990.
- Trucked from Canastota, June 1974.
- Stored dismantled, Brewster & Johnstown, NY, 1980-1982.
- Registered as N4543, 1978.
- Adopted ID 44-63655/N5500S.
Chuck Greenhill/AMPHIB Inc, Wheeling, IL, 1998-2006.
- Registered as N5500S.
- Restored to WWII configuration by Square One.
-- Fitted with WWII equipment and avionics.
- First flight (piloted by Tim McCarter), Aug. 10, 2001.
- Flown as E2-B/"Geraldine".
In some reality, we SHOULD be flying totally within the cockpit in 3D so would see very little of the A/C until parked... Just sayin...