Accu-Feel: Global FSX Enhancement (Official VIDEOS)

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Teecee
Airman Basic

Re: Accu-Feel: Core FSX Enhancement [Dev VIDEO]

Post by Teecee »

I have to say that this is one great addon. I cannot fault it, or the price.
One question/suggestion. is these any way to add some of your magic to an aircraft experiencing turbulence? Teecee.

AlfieP
Airman

Post by AlfieP »

Just joined up to say what a great addition to flightsim this product is! Its like having a new hanger full of aircraft :D

many thanks to the team
Ian

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

AlfieP wrote:Its like having a new hanger full of aircraft :D
Yes, that is exactly how I felt trying the first versions. Suddenly, I "saw" a lot of aircraft I wanted to fly.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

markwlee
Senior Airman

Post by markwlee »

One question/suggestion. is these any way to add some of your magic to an aircraft experiencing turbulence? Teecee.
Hey Teecee
Maybe EZDok is what you're after - but it takes some setting up and fiddling - Russian Genius comes with some niggles.
Last edited by markwlee on 05 Mar 2012, 02:59, edited 1 time in total.

bes1971
Airman

Post by bes1971 »

Accufeel is in my opinion a potentially award winning addon & all for under $15US. It make your aircraft, default or payware, a living breathing machine & not just a pretty simulation. Totally configurable & VERY easy to alter (don't like the squeeks - move the slider. Love the squeeks then move the slider in the other direction)
Congratulations to A2A.

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

Thanks for the heads up Scott, You guys are always surprising us with awsome new effects thru the Accusim program. Cant wait to add this to my system....
Can see i will have to upgrade my Laptop here soon...
Still didnt see the flight attendant bringing drinks. :roll: Guess i still have to get my own :D &%@#%$! self serve airlines. :mrgreen:

mountainhighair
Staff Sergeant

Post by mountainhighair »

I can't add anything to what others have already said. I'm loving the new Accu-feel add-on! I made the signature avatar below for anyone to steal.

[email protected]
Airman Basic

Re: Accu-Feel: Global FSX Enhancement (Official VIDEOS)

Post by [email protected] »

Great Videos. Question. I load all the aircraft that I fly with the proper setting, click save and exit, and the next time I want to fly, I have to reset all the setting. I thought it saved those settings for each aircraft that you fly. Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

Les Strahm :D

Air_Wolf
Senior Airman

Post by Air_Wolf »

markwlee wrote:
Hey Teecee
Maybe EZDok is what you're after - but it takes some setting up and fiddling - Russian Genius comes with some niggles.

Naw.. Ezdok is very easy to setup and setup your world camera's..here is an example of what I did .. http://youtu.be/mCKUNlGZJ9s

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

Cant wait to try this with the VStudios B-25.....Its killer with their new Stearman....The open cockpit,wind rushing through the wires, all the sounds that should be their.....
Sounds are even more enhanced with a good set of sterio speakers.
My daughter rants about how great it sounds with our home stereo system.
We set 2 speakers in front and to the side of the sim, 2 at the side near the canopy location, 2 to the rear of the sim cockpit, and 4 at ground level for wheels, breaks and ground sounds, Amazingly you hear the tail wheel touch down from the rear speaker, and the same goes for nose wheels in the front speaker....
Our moniters are old sears projection TV Projectors, bought off ebay for 20.00 each, 3 used to create front and both sides to rear of aircraft, front projector shows outside views of aircraft and all other outside views of aircraft.
2 small 13 inch color moniters are used for helo's at floor level.
ACCU FEEL has enhanced our system so much, that a friend who is a flight instructor, has copied our system for his own training simulator....

Later when i get the time to make copies of our cockpit system i will post the system to the site for all who wish to build...
Our system with both cockpits for single seat and double seat, complete cost $800.00 to build. this was done useing thrift shop donated computers, updated to what we need, keyboards bought from Biglots, and switches and lights bought from Radioshack, and auto wrecking yards for other pieces.
Cockpit frame work is built from PVC pipe. allowing us to change the cockpit configuration with ease.
the use of spare parts when ever found allows for the added realism...some pieces should be bought from computer stores and online. Things like yokes and foot pedals, Gauges and throttles....or buy second hand
Speakers are just 6x9 car stereo speakers with system connected to an old home stereo system useing the AUX plugs
Some non operational gauges can be made useing the lids from Gerber baby food jars some black paint, white paint, and orange or red paint, and some scrap clear plexi-glass, or clear plastic.
Some aircraft bone yards will allow you to pick parts at little to no cost as well.....

Keep up the great work A-2-A and keep the ACCUSIM updates and advances comming....
You have taken FSX to a level i doubt even microsoft dremed it could be taken.....
With Accusim and Accufeel added to FSX, MS flight has much more then just FSX to out do.
espically with Accufeel and Accusim combined with Photo sceneries, and photo landclass :P :mrgreen:

Treetop64
Airman First Class

Post by Treetop64 »

Heh. A2A and their after-hours Skunk Works projects.

You guys rock, you know that?

:D
ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”