Few problems, maybe you guys can help

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
Sappo
Airman Basic

Few problems, maybe you guys can help

Post by Sappo »

Hey guys... Just installed the 3d lights redux, however noticed these problems have just started!

Not sure if its from this install or another addon, so maybe some of you have some experience with them?

1) Every few flights say maybe 1 out of every 5, the flight plan is set and loaded properly, and showing in the GPS unit. The problem being when I go ahead and set the AP to NAV (switch to GPS) , it takes me on a totally different course. My last flght a few hours ago infact this very problem happened, and I triple checked to make sure the flight plan was loaded correctly... but AP kept sending me in a totally wrong direction to the flight path.

I also run Radar Contact V4, and the ATC did acknowledge that the plan was filed to KJFK (as per GPS track) , so I know I wasn't going blind.

2) Bouncing. Usually when parked in a stall and I begin my start-up procedures, the aircraft will 'bounce' up a tiny bit and land back down, making a short 'screech' like you hear when landing. Sometimes it does this over and over until I start to taxi.

Is it due to the installation of the shockwave lights onto the Carendao Baron B58...?

As it changes the position of lighting, such as the gear lights. Perhaps that is causing a modeling error ingame?

Anyways maybe some of you have experienced these problems before!

Thanks guys

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”