WOP2 B-17 Accusim repaints

A Living Legend
aesguerra
Airman

Re: WOP2 B-17 Accusim repaints

Post by aesguerra »

These repaints ( restating the obvious 8) ) are too awesome for words. Thanks so much for the effort!

A coffee's enroute :lol: , but for now, my appreciation in the form of my new desktop (sized down) using a couple of your works.

Cheers.
Al
San Mateo, CA
ImageImageImage

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

thankyou for the screen shot its nice to see my repaint being enjoyed by some one other than me lol when im back to normal more repaints will come for the B-17

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

beautiful screenie, maybe make it avilible for others as a desktop background?

And yes, your paints are very much enjoyed Nath 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

N1684T
Staff Sergeant

Post by N1684T »

I know this is well late here,but very happy too see up and around Nath. :D :D

Best Regadrs
Mark S.
Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress-Accusimed/Boeing 377 Stratocruiser-COTS/ Piper Cub-Accusimed/Cessna 172 Trainer/Piper Cherokee 180/T-6 "TEXAN"/Constellation L049

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Same here.We sure missed you Nath.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

aesguerra
Airman

Post by aesguerra »

Lewis - A2A wrote:beautiful screenie, maybe make it avilible for others as a desktop background?
Will do. I'll start up a new post. I'd have put them direct to the screenshots post started earlier, but these are being edited.
Al
San Mateo, CA
ImageImageImage

pilotpeetah
Airman

Post by pilotpeetah »

Isnt there a way I could get a repaint from that site or another site without having to paying something to download the file?

Tigerclaw
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tigerclaw »

pilotpeetah wrote:Isnt there a way I could get a repaint from that site or another site without having to paying something to download the file?
Are you talking about Nath's site? Well unless something has changed I don't think you have to pay to download his stuff. I bought the guy a "Coffee" out of respect for all the hard work he put into the paint (or was it two) I downloaded. But I didn't feel I had to in any way. If Nath has decided to start charging for his work, good luck to him, he deserves something for all that effort :wink:

If you're talking about another site, then I don't know about it sorry, I've only downloaded paints from Nath's I think.
Tony (That's all your getting, like it or lump it)

MSFS i7-7700 Kaby Lake CPU @ 3.60 GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Cores (Liquid cooled) Gigabyte B250M-DS3H-CF M/Board 32 Gig DDR4 Ram Nvidia GTX 1080ti 11GB GDDR 5 Win 10 Home Acer Predator XB271HU.

pilotpeetah
Airman

Post by pilotpeetah »

I'm talking about the rapidshare the site you have to use to download the repaint I think they charge you to download their program or is there another way other than rapidshare?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

rapidshare is free with the option to pay. Just select the free option.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Tigerclaw wrote:
pilotpeetah wrote:Isnt there a way I could get a repaint from that site or another site without having to paying something to download the file?
Are you talking about Nath's site? Well unless something has changed I don't think you have to pay to download his stuff. I bought the guy a "Coffee" out of respect for all the hard work he put into the paint (or was it two) I downloaded. But I didn't feel I had to in any way. If Nath has decided to start charging for his work, good luck to him, he deserves something for all that effort :wink:

If you're talking about another site, then I don't know about it sorry, I've only downloaded paints from Nath's I think.
I tested his site last night and one doesn't have to pay anything to download a repaint.There was a time earlier when he couldn't afford the hosting costs so a bunch of people pitched in some money to keep his repaint site going.
It's good to occasionally help him out.I agree with you here.He does good work.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

Tigerclaw
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tigerclaw »

Lewis - A2A wrote:rapidshare is free with the option to pay. Just select the free option.
I've never paid on Rapidshare either, I think you choose the "Free" button and then you get a count down from 45? (I think). When it reaches zero, hit the button and download.

MSFS i7-7700 Kaby Lake CPU @ 3.60 GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Cores (Liquid cooled) Gigabyte B250M-DS3H-CF M/Board 32 Gig DDR4 Ram Nvidia GTX 1080ti 11GB GDDR 5 Win 10 Home Acer Predator XB271HU.

Hapless2305
Airman First Class

Post by Hapless2305 »

Okay guys; I admit it, I'm not so bright sometimes. I've got Adobe Photo Elements 9 and I downloaded the paint kit but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to put 2 and 2 together; I keep coming up short. Any advice on how to repaint would be greatly appreciated.
Lee

Image Image
Image Image

WOLIN
Airman

Post by WOLIN »

are thses freebies, id love menphis belle but some rapidshare account is needed????????

Tigerclaw
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tigerclaw »

WOLIN wrote:are thses freebies, id love menphis belle but some rapidshare account is needed????????
See my post, two posts up ^^^^^^^ You just hit the "free" button and wait for the Download button to appear. I haven't got any sort of account with them.

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”