scrapped

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
KotatehFox
Senior Airman

scrapped

Post by KotatehFox »

looking to see if someone could paint up my spitfire mk2a like i have my t-6 texan painted up, i have both pictures and i can send the paint its self so you can look at it, im looking at basically having it copied over and adapted to the spitfire..no major design changes should have to be done, i think this should be a fairly easy repaint overall for the most part, only thing that wont change over is the P&W emblem on the cowling of the texan and the tail number, ill try and post a pic for reference but i can send the actual paint its self, the images in this post are the unfinished apaint for the texan but you get the idea of what im wanting

Last edited by KotatehFox on 17 Dec 2017, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: repainter wanted, spitfire mk2a

Post by speedy70 »

What another repaint and not a please to be seen.

KotatehFox
Senior Airman

Re: repainter wanted, spitfire mk2a

Post by KotatehFox »

well i mean if the repainter had fseconomy, i could actually pay them...i paid $100,000 or so for that repaint on the texan there..i would even be willing to pay a quarter of a million v$ or more for that wild dog repaint if they had fse..im broke in rl, my boyfriend is struggling with his job, i am trying to get a job, i mean if i had money i would actually hire someone and pay them real money for the repaint but my life just isnt as good as some peoples lives, i mean im on a 10 year old pc that i have to kick sometimes just to get it to work! so im lucky to even be able to fly on fsx! you know what, im just gonna go cry now..ive had a terrible day
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Repainters”