looking for skilled repainter CR-1 Tri motor

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
KotatehFox
Senior Airman

looking for skilled repainter CR-1 Tri motor

Post by KotatehFox »

im having no luck on fs economy finding repainters and never seem to have any, but i am planning on flying a ford tri motor across the atlantic (hopefully) and im hoping to get a custom repaint done of the tri motor looking worn and used as it would be in real life, instead of new and shiny like 99% of fsx aircraft. I am still somewhat working on a color scheme i would like but i want to keep it traditional to the traditional tri motor paint scheme for now to make things a bit easier, though i may have a few things added on! if you have fse i could even throw some v$ your way as compensation, the chances of a pirep are pretty high as well as screenshots of the tri motor and the trip, so your work would be seen and not tucked away in some folder off to the side never to see the light of day again, i may also use her again for another flight later on after i get my new pc built at the end of this year! thanks and i hope to hear something back..

(Tri motor has the range to make it across the atlantic with several stops, ive already got a route in mind)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

KotatehFox
Senior Airman

Re: looking for skilled repainter CR-1 Tri motor

Post by KotatehFox »

anyone? im sure someone could help me out..
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Repainters”