Embry-Riddle Paint Request

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
pilotman767
Airman First Class

Embry-Riddle Paint Request

Post by pilotman767 »

I'll start off by saying that I know there already is an ERAU paint of N405ER, but would anyone be so kind as to repaint the 172 in new Riddle Daytona colors with N407ER?? My reasoning behind wanting this tail number is that N407ER is the aircraft with which I completed my first solo flight, and I am forever attached to that tail number :D

I see many wonderful repaints all over this forum, and I am a dedicated A2A customer for life! I will love whoever can repaint this forever :)
Thanks in advance, and God Bless

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Re: Embry-Riddle Paint Request

Post by Al FR-153 »

pilotman767 wrote:I'll start off by saying that I know there already is an ERAU paint of N405ER, but would anyone be so kind as to repaint the 172 in new Riddle Daytona colors with N407ER?? My reasoning behind wanting this tail number is that N407ER is the aircraft with which I completed my first solo flight, and I am forever attached to that tail number :D

I see many wonderful repaints all over this forum, and I am a dedicated A2A customer for life! I will love whoever can repaint this forever :)

Since you are aware of the ERAU - N405ER repaint, suggest that you PM the painter that did that work and request the N407ER repaint. He should have the work package and can place a new registration number to it, in lieu of having to do all the work over again.
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fulcrum
Airman

Post by Fulcrum »

Al FR-153 wrote:
pilotman767 wrote:I'll start off by saying that I know there already is an ERAU paint of N405ER, but would anyone be so kind as to repaint the 172 in new Riddle Daytona colors with N407ER?? My reasoning behind wanting this tail number is that N407ER is the aircraft with which I completed my first solo flight, and I am forever attached to that tail number :D

Since you are aware of the ERAU - N405ER repaint, suggest that you PM the painter that did that work and request the N407ER repaint. He should have the work package and can place a new registration number to it, in lieu of having to do all the work over again.

I'll take a look into it, I've been busy tweaking it (The base repaint) over time. It won't look readily apparent but there are quite a few changes in that repaint if you start to crawl over it with a magnifying glass. I can throw you N407ER if you really really want it rough right now. Though, that is entirely up to you. Oh and before I forget, congrats on the Solo. Where'd you head off to for that?

Best Regards,

Fulcrum

pilotman767
Airman First Class

Post by pilotman767 »

Fulcrum wrote:
Al FR-153 wrote:

I'll take a look into it, I've been busy tweaking it (The base repaint) over time. It won't look readily apparent but there are quite a few changes in that repaint if you start to crawl over it with a magnifying glass. I can throw you N407ER if you really really want it rough right now. Though, that is entirely up to you. Oh and before I forget, congrats on the Solo. Where'd you head off to for that?

Best Regards,

Fulcrum
Hi Fulcrum! Take as much time as you need! I know quality can't be rushed. I will gladly take it whenever you can get to it. And regarding my solo, I went up to Palatka, Florida (28J), and boy was it windy! I still nailed three full stop landings and only had to go around once :)

new reply

Return to “Repainters”