P51 racing mustang #2

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Lee Milan
Airman

P51 racing mustang #2

Post by Lee Milan »

Okay seriously somebody needs to make an A2A Simulations Racing Mustang! If you modify the engine and power scalars the engine goes wacko! There are racing fans out here but there are no realistic race planes out there anywhere! I love your products but it's annoying me that you guys can take the time to make a normal p51d mustang but won't be bothered to even take time to even try to make a racing mustang! I understand that it takes time and work but if you can make a normal p51 then you can sure as hell do it with a racing mustang! We need something here! Please just try! You have race fans out here, if you love your customers give them something that they are looking for! And for some of us all we want is a damn racing mustang!

Flieger-Marius
Technical Sergeant

Re: P51 racing mustang #2

Post by Flieger-Marius »

Grow up and learn some manners, please.

See my other reply:
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 13#p499913
Greets, Marius

Ky-Man04
Airman Basic

Post by Ky-Man04 »

I would have to agree. A racing mustang for FSX and P3D would be a great addition especially for us young people, I'm 14 and I've been going to the Reno air races for 3 and a half years and I loved every second of it, and think of it this way lots more young people are getting into aviation and they need something they can practice with. your guy's stuff is great I have a friend and he loves your A2A stuff. please take my comment into consideration this is very important for people like us.

Sincerely, Kyle Alexander Marin <3

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sorry guys, no plans for any racing simulations, but we do have the professional C172 Trainer simulation available for those learning to fly and for racing we do have a full set of warbirds and of course the T-6 which has been used for racing throughout its life time.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”