whats the difference

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
guard2017a
Airman First Class

whats the difference

Post by guard2017a »

what is the difference between the A2A simulations WOP 3 P51 and the accu-sim expansion pack for the p51 mustang from A2A simulations. I just have the WOP3 P51. Do I need the expansion pack. Can you let me know

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: whats the difference

Post by Skycat »

The AccuSim pack basically elevates the P-51 from stock FSX's inherent limitations to a more accurate and life-like simulation of actual P-51D physics, fuel system, electrical system, parts wear, fluid consumption, etc. From AVSIM's A2A WoP3 P-51D review:
Accu-Sim is an additional simulation that is specific to a A2A flight model or a family of models. This is what makes the shake, rattle and roll, shake, rattle and roll. Touted as ‘built by pilots for simulator pilots to extend FSX to another level’, or a higher plane (pun intended). It comes in two parts – the core, which is constantly being added to and updated and the specific model Accu-sim that you purchase along with your A2A Simulation.

Accu-Sim is coded totally outside the FSX box and is connected by strategic hooks with the end result a simulation that run in FSX but acts like FSX on steroids and upgrades the flight model to appear and feel much more realistic. Your first indications will be bouncing needles, panel shakes, vibrations of all sorts, sounds you have never heard in FSX and just generally a much more real-world-like simulation. This has several advantages for both the developer and the sim pilot. The Developer is no longer restrained or limited by the unfinished version of FSX and Direct9 and therefore can model specific systems and details as needed.
The recent store revamp also combined the AccuSim packs with their base products as one purchase. I am unable to find the AccuSim package as a separate product. I hope you have better luck.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”