Input Configurator not working

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
severniae
Senior Airman

Input Configurator not working

Post by severniae »

Hi,

I have a problem setting axis configurations for the aileron/rudder trim using the configurator that came with the A2A mustang (civvy version) When I set the axis they appear in the config utility, but nothing happens when using the controls on the stick. I have the controllers enabled in the P3D config, so it isn't that.

Curiously, I tried setting the axis' for rudder/aileron trim using FSUIPC and this leads to a crash of the entire sim when moving these controls.

For information, I am using a saitek X52 PRO.

Many thanks in advance,
James

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Input Configurator not working

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi James,

A2A P-51 has no release for P3D yet. A2A team explained in a thread in this forum, that they are working on releasing it and the rest of the warbirds for the P3D platform soon.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi James,

Yes, as Will says, the current version of the P-51s (military and civilian) are only supported in FSX. Native 64-bit P3D v4 version of both are currently in development.

Thanks,
Nick

severniae
Senior Airman

Post by severniae »

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the prompt replies - appreciate it. I plan on getting the p3d v4 version when it comes out - though my current issues are with P3D v 3.4 which I thought should work the same way as fsx? I know it used to work on a previous install with P3D v 3 - I know it isn't (officially) supported but just wondering if anyone has a temporary work around, even a way to stop the crash when using FSUIPC.

Thanks,
James

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”