THE NEW ACCUSIM UPDATE FOR p3dv4

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Toto-Free
Airman Basic

THE NEW ACCUSIM UPDATE FOR p3dv4

Post by Toto-Free »

Hello. I own all the fixed wing ww2 WOP3 fighter planes including the T6 Texan trainer. This morning while looking at the forums I found that the ACCUSIM had now been updated and made compatible for v4.
I installed my Civilian P51 and jumped into the sim V4.1 and it showed up nicely all lights flaps everything appeared to work but the engine. Would not start. Just kept turning over and over with out ignition. Did not bother me as I thought that maybe I need the new updated ACCUSIM. Well I tried to install that, but received a error post. Not sure what it said exactly but said a dll file was missing and could not find the gauge folder. Something to that effect, and also said contact a administrator. So here I am!!!...Please help. I installed the updated ACCUSIM into the planes directory.

Toto-Free

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: THE NEW ACCUSIM UPDATE FOR p3dv4

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

A2A P-51 Mustang, both civilian and military have no P3D versions yet. We are waiting A2A team to release them at some point, as mentioned in a thread here, one by one for the Prepar3d environment.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: THE NEW ACCUSIM UPDATE FOR p3dv4

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

as of date of this post we do not produce a P-51 for the P3D platform. The P-51 is an FSX product as noted on the store page and manual etc.

We are looking to release new P3D products in the future, check out the P3D section of the store for the P3D simulations software;
https://a2asimulations.com/store/index. ... x&cPath=11

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”