P-51 Question

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Jay5477
Airman Basic

P-51 Question

Post by Jay5477 »

I have a question involving the P-51 Civilian. Please understand that this question is something I wish for not the whole forum to see, which is why I would of messaged a admin about it. When I went to send a message I was confronted with a message basically saying that because I am not a frequent user of this forum, I cannot private message anyone. Is there a way I could have disabled so I can ask my question?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: P-51 Question

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Jay,

welcome to the community and support forums. Please post, whats the issue you are having, we are here to help.

thanks
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Jay5477 wrote:I have a question involving the P-51 Civilian. Please understand that this question is something I wish for not the whole forum to see, which is why I would of messaged a admin about it. When I went to send a message I was confronted with a message basically saying that because I am not a frequent user of this forum, I cannot private message anyone. Is there a way I could have disabled so I can ask my question?
How very strange. `I've got a problem but I can't talk about it` is going to create real problems for you getting it resolved when ALL support is done via the forums.

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Jay5477 wrote:I have a question involving the P-51 Civilian. Please understand that this question is something I wish for not the whole forum to see, which is why I would of messaged a admin about it. When I went to send a message I was confronted with a message basically saying that because I am not a frequent user of this forum, I cannot private message anyone. Is there a way I could have disabled so I can ask my question?
The A2A forums is perhaps the best place on the planet for a flight simmer to ask a question about the P51.
Here you should find not only people who designed the product, sold the product, use the product, but as well pilots ranging from student to flight instructor level, and even pilots who have actually flown a P51.
What better place to be than right here ? :-)))
Ask your question. There HAS to be SOMEONE here who can help you.
Dudley Henriques

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

And with few exceptions this is one of the nicest forum communities I've ever browsed or contributed to and with people of all experience levels. Don't be afraid to ask what you may think is a stupid/naive/embarrassing/etc question.

Cpt.Ayata
Airman

Post by Cpt.Ayata »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello Jay,

welcome to the community and support forums. Please post, whats the issue you are having, we are here to help.

thanks
Lewis
120951/and the others need re install
e [email protected]

orders 120951 constellation/P51 military/civillian

I did install military and civillian P51 this time civillian engine is not working landing gear boths military and civilian is not working???
regards
Cpt.ayata
PS when I open and try to log in it shows Cpt.Ayata??? my e mail [email protected] which I wrote it and put my password it did open for your info andweek a go before I uninstall P51 was working for your info

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”