Civilian Mustang - too many issues to enjoy :( [RESOLVED]

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Civilian Mustang - too many issues to enjoy :( [RESOLVED]

Post by sloppysmusic »

Hi,
I posted this originally at the end of a previous solved topic. As not solved for me decided to post/copy here (edited to be concise).

original thread below:
https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 86#p453486

I have the same problem. Glad I found this thread because having miserable time with this aircraft. Every single flight ends with left spin and crash and then all my saves dont work (plane broke in all of them). Doesnt help that all liveries seem to share the same persistent data so even loading up a new livery its still the same plane :(
Look out windows at wings. All surfaces neutral, plane huge pull to left. Eventually I counteracted and even landed by realizing
that even with neutral calibrated controls the plane was rolling hard (with some invisible force applied) so could counteract with 'extreme' right aileron. (Flaps are not broken in any way). The amount you'd need to make a 60 degree or higher turn. Wing views showed this silly amount of control surface was being deployed just to keep aircraft
steady.
1st step deleted dat files. No effect.
Its late at night and yet another Twitch stream Ive canceled to be dealing with this. Had no problem whatsoever with the fantastic Comanche and Cherokees as my joyous videos posted here show.
I'm going to remove aircraft and reinstall ONCE.
If that doesn't work I will have to ask for a refund for a non-functioning product which would make me very sad as I researched and planned to buy this plane for the last month to fill a gap. Fingers crossed my fresh install (last new one was fresh too!) will sort this otherwise its back to the RealAir Spit for speed and no more A2A purchases (noooo!). I want to fly not suffer like this!
Will post/report back the results.
Being a diagnostic chap Im going to reinstall with ORIGINAL Accusim exe NOT the global update. See if that works first.

Not looking good unless the real plane is this hard to fly safely,,,

After takeoff massive roll to left (control locks OFF). To climb/cruise I need 10 degree right aileron trim. This works for 5 -10 seconds then plane starts to
roll right smoothly towards death spin. Remove all trim to 0 degrees. Plane flies dead straight then a few seconds later...starts to roll left again. 10 right trim fixes it for few seconds then roll right again. This repeats over and over.
I could get to my destination like this but its no fun at all and cant be realistic.
34 MP and 2250RPM steady cruise,
Going to continue and land then complete overhaul.

Coming in to land...approach is smooth at moment no rolling at all..\

No problems landing. Hanger report shows LIKE NEW. For diagnostics reasons Im going to attempt another flight still running original accusim install. If I get left and right rolling after takeoff I will quit and install the update.

Took off..usual left deathroll until 4000 feet then it went away...this time no trim just held yoke over to right the whole time (stable power settings).
Trimmed out smooth and level at 7000. Went to bathroom for 60 seconds came back plane in the dirt. Reloaded in flight and serviced with hanger in the air...when this flight is done i will load the accusim update as last attempt to get plane safe to fly.

..update..plane very stable above 250kts..i understand torque effect..been very careful with throttle adjustments.

..interesting note...fus tank full before flight...used CD/auto start for this test for once..just checked fuel- fus tank selected
and it has ZERO fuel..popup shows 0 and gauge on left shows 0 too..been flying on 0 for 15 mins at least..just switched
to left tank to be cautious...

Landing smooth as silk..flaps that didnt work during taxi test worked fine for landing...greased it!

Ran latest AS update...found P51 Civvy said was up to date..guess files retained somewhere...ok back to try flying again!

Loaded last flight. To test the fuel 'thing' I unloaded all fuel from plane all tanks and selected fus tank. Panel shows 0% all tanks.
Used auto start. Plane started perfectly. Gauges showing zero fuel. Will fly this whole flight without adding fuel...at least my weights are super low! IF i make it will try start plane with zero fuel manually at destination.

OK I am seriously DONE! Im using FSX Steam Edition BTW. Gonna load up another plane now and enjoy myself before bed.

Plane engine didnt need fuel to start. Got tickover sample but it throttled up fine but sounded silly. Control lock OFF but behaved like it was on (i could see control surfaces fine in views). Loaded fuel next time, no difference. Plane acted same as if C lock was on. Impossible to take off (my first flight days before i had control lock on by mistake so recognize the behavior). Will be asking for refund could someone tell me where to go for that? I hope my recorded efforts from another wasted night here will suffice to show I REALLY tried to get this working.
Im going to finish the night with the Comanche. I HAVE to know before bed that that AS update didnt mess with that too..Fingers crossed for my sweet Piper combo..so much pleasure compared to this...\

Loaded up the glorious Comanche..start up/take off fine planned to do gear down circuit. NOT POSSIBLE! Plane death rolled to left until the moment I raised gear. Flies perfectly now...I could cry if that AS update (that i didnt run till had the Mustang) messed up my favorite planes...:( :(

PS after landing and taking off again Comanche didnt roll left...bedtime now with some relief. I DO want to get Mustang off my system ASAP now though.

GlennC
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: Civilian Mustang - too many issues to enjoy :(

Post by GlennC »

Your first attempt to describe what's happening is on a seven month old thread so I think making a new one is the right thing to do.

You sound like you do have some FSX experience so if I'm repeating things you know and have checked, I apologize.

In neither this post or the older one, no one is describing the hardware, or FSX (beyond the Steam Edition) variant. The one thing I'd like to ask is what are you using for a controller and have you tried using the input configurator that comes with the Mustang. Since the Comanche is OK, I'd guess the FSX setup is OK and you have the proper defaults set as described in the manual. I have some concerns about those defaults because, if I read you right, you are flying with empty tanks? Is FSUIPC active?

In the Shift-F4 panel, as described in the other thread, lets remove the fuselage tank and be sure the wing tanks are balanced. It might be worth checking the FSX aircraft load and be sure you are balanced there. My usual config is 50% on each side. I think you said something like that in the early part of your description. Then assuming a reasonable take-off, don't forget to switch tanks every few minutes.

In the other thread the solution was to delete the DAT files. You said you did that so we'll rule that out.

Glenn

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

to add to Glenns response.

Do you have the Accu-sim pack for the P-51?

When reinstalling are you removing the P-51 Update folder and running the latest Accu-sim updater?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

Thanks for the replies, i can devote some time today to getting this to work if at all possible. I'm a retired IT consultant, working up the ranks from building PC's in the nineties (when drivers needed to manually mounted in startup files) thru network management (MCSE +I NT4) finishing up in setting up, rolling out and error-correcting 250+ PC installations UK wide.
I just mention that to give you some confidence in my dedication to solving a problem, and that RTFM is not going to be needed here :D

Your first attempt to describe what's happening is on a seven month old thread so I think making a new one is the right thing to do.
We on the same page then, literally!

You sound like you do have some FSX experience so if I'm repeating things you know and have checked, I apologize.
No problem, 20 years in MS sims, FSX since it came out. Last 6 years much more seriously with advanced planes and scenery with hardware too.

In neither this post or the older one, no one is describing the hardware, or FSX (beyond the Steam Edition) variant. The one thing I'd like to ask is what are you using for a controller and have you tried using the input configurator that comes with the Mustang. Since the Comanche is OK, I'd guess the FSX setup is OK and you have the proper defaults set as described in the manual. I have some concerns about those defaults because, if I read you right, you are flying with empty tanks? Is FSUIPC active?
I had no idea there was more than 1 FSX Steam variant?
CH Products Yoke
Saitek Combat rudder pedals
Saitek Throttle Quadrant
Saitek Trim Wheel
Not sure which defaults you mean, I DO have all realism settings ON, except the aircraft stress/damage one which is suicidal running AS2016.
(can post fsx.cfg no problem if you wish)
I was only flying with empty tanks because....ahhhhh...you are referring to UNLIMITED FUEL setting? HELL NO! Would never use that where's the fun?
I can confirm I have run out of fuel in ALL my FSX planes, its just that in the Mustang you can apparently NOT run out IF you start with zero fuel. Did someone test that logic? Could someone else test that quickly too?
FSUIPC IS active and used in all my planes, although now I have A2A planes instead of disabling controllers, I delete all axis/buttons from FSX and configure all standard ones thru FSUIPC
and non-standard ones such as Carb Heat and Flaps (for some reason) thru the A2A IC.

In the Shift-F4 panel, as described in the other thread, lets remove the fuselage tank and be sure the wing tanks are balanced. It might be worth checking the FSX aircraft load and be sure you are balanced there. My usual config is 50% on each side. I think you said something like that in the early part of your description. Then assuming a reasonable take-off, don't forget to switch tanks every few minutes.
I havent looked at the FSX load as have used the SF4 panel options instead. ok I will remove Fus tank, wing tanks have always been balanced but I will go 50/50 here to confirm.
Remember at the end of my last message, take off was impossible. Plane behaving as if locks on when not, and you know that makes getting off the ground impossible.
Will try again, who knows I might get lucky! I HAVE done reasonable take offs with the plane so I know how they work, very realistic and fun when no bugs at play. I liked the thrill of waiting till
the plane just starts to veer to the left whilst using mild diff braking before pushing forward on stick to straighten up with the rudder now being in play, then increase to take off power balancing with rudder rest of way...when it works its perfect!
Switching tanks every few minutes? Can I get a reference quote on this? For how long, and how many minutes? For the whole flight or just climb? I know this is just a test with no FUS tank so I presume you just mean doing this to keep the experiment stable, not as normal flying operation? Previously plane has not slowly veered one way when tank runs lower, it has acted as if tank suddenly detached during steady climb.

In the other thread the solution was to delete the DAT files. You said you did that so we'll rule that out.
I deleted all the DAT files plus back ups but that was BEFORE deleting products, as they should be the only 'live' files affecting plane after install?

Glenn

Thanks Glenn! Will get back after test today.

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

Hello,

to add to Glenns response.

Do you have the Accu-sim pack for the P-51?
Yes
Note: after getting P-51 this was first time I installed the global update, which found and updated my other 2 planes too.

When reinstalling are you removing the P-51 Update folder and running the latest Accu-sim updater?
? and Yes. 'PUF' is where? You mean where I install from or is a new folder created (why not overwrite old files?)
Please tell me location of this folder. Cross referencing original and update files whilst keeping both on system sounds like a 'dirty' install in nineties slang.

thanks,
Lewis

Thanks again Lewis!

Could you provide a full (no holds barred) uninstall/removal procedure for the plane?
uninstall apps
registry entry locations
physical folder locations
especially those NOT removed by uninstall app.

To repeat, this is not an old plane that has stopped working after i changed my system after install. This is my newest plane which has not worked from day one with fresh install.
So I have no confidence (based on 20 years in software) that entirely removing it (leaving system in same state as it was before install) and then installing the exact same files again on the same system could have any different result. Being a sim RNG should not be in play here!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

The key is to remove the .dat file and also the P-51 update folder in your root sim folder inside the A2A folder you will find your aircraft update files. Simply remove the one for the P-51.

-Install the aircraft
-Then the accu-sim pack
-Then run the latest Updater from the forums; http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 93&t=57819

Remember to restart your system too.

thanks,
Lewis

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

Quick test no fus tank 50/50 fuel.
Large 25R KDAB take off runway. 6kts crosswind FROM the left.

Slow increase in power...as soon as plane gets to about 20 knots MASSIVE pull to left, too slow to push forward on stick, full right brake does nothing.
Try again faster power increase. Same result.
3rd try. medium power increase, when Superman grabbed the plane and pulled to left I increased to full power (not WAR) pushed forward and despite rolling over taxiways and scenery
managed to get plane off ground before edge of airport. FULL right rudder/FULL right ailerons needed to keep straight in steady climb (at take off angle of 45 degrees to the direction of flight!)
increased to war power until 150 knots when roll magically disappeared immediately.
returned to land, all smooth except (cue Empire music) during landing when after smooth line up...ah the death roll to left. using FULL right rudder in a 6 kts crosswind FROM left managed to get
plane on the runway..where after it veered uncontrollably off to left whatever inputs i used. (Superman apparently picks his moments...)

I'm tempted to record these attempts and put on YT to share here. They are just too bizarre to be normal ops. ALL my other planes from you, realair (spitfire included) and PMDG have zero ahdnling problems.
I just dont want to put a negative A2A YT video up after the amazing Piper experiences. I would love top be proven wrong, but if this was a real plane, pilot deaths every flight would be a problem right now.

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

Lewis - A2A wrote:The key is to remove the .dat file and also the P-51 update folder in your root sim folder inside the A2A folder you will find your aircraft update files. Simply remove the one for the P-51.

-Install the aircraft
-Then the accu-sim pack
-Then run the latest Updater from the forums; http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 93&t=57819

Remember to restart your system too.

thanks,
Lewis
OK will do a full removal reinstall later. Thx for location info.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Can you let us know more about your setup, what controls and hardware/software are you using? It sounds like something is affecting your flight model, FSUIPC mis mapping has been known to cause some issues.

Best to get as back to default and just the P-51 as possible, to rule out as much as possible.

thanks,
Lewis

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Can you let us know more about your setup, what controls and hardware/software are you using? It sounds like something is affecting your flight model, FSUIPC mis mapping has been known to cause some issues.

Best to get as back to default and just the P-51 as possible, to rule out as much as possible.

thanks,
Lewis
Hi,
i already mentioned the hardware. unless you mean system?

i7-6900k
64GB DDR-2400
GTX1080
5x SSD
Windows 10

FSX-SE
AS2016
REX HD airports
Rex 4 Textures
FSUIPC
OrbX
Borderless gaming
Littlemapnav
PMDG 777/737
A2A Commanche/Piper
realair (lots)

CH Yoke (the 3 axis lever one)
Saitek Throttles/Trims n rudders.

There is a GENERAL aircraft.cfg in FSUIPC where main flight controls are assigned.
Every aircraft type then gets its own FSUIPC profile.

As my entire system/fsx and every other plane is working perfectly I am willing to do the following:

make any changes to A2A mustang install/setup itself.
make any changes to A2a accusim, whether product specific or global
make any changes to the mustang-specific FSUIPC config (including deleting its entries in FSUIPC ini file)
use a2a IC partly or entirely.
delete any unwanted axis assignments in FSX control settings

things i am NOT willing to do:
make any changes to FSUIPC settings that dont relate solely to the mustang
make any FSX setting changes (other than control removal)
touch the FSX.cfg at all
remove or change setup of any other a2a planes including their aircraft specific accusim installs

Im sure that's flexible enough to fix this problem affecting one aircraft only out of a dozen or so.

I am going to post my fsx.cfg and fsuipc ini files in 2 separate posts after this so as not to confuse.

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

FSX.CFG (duh lol)

[GRAPHICS]
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693751040
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693751040
D3D10=1
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096
NUM_LIGHTS=8
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
AC_SELF_SHADOW=1
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
See_Self=1
Text_Scroll=1
MultiSamplesPerPixel=4
MultiSampleQuality=8
HIGHMEMFIX=0

[SOUND]
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
SOUND=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
SOUND_LOD=1
UISound=1
AmbientUI=0
SOUND_FADER1=0.750000
SOUND_FADER2=1.000000
SOUND_FADER3=0.500000
SOUND_FADER4=0.750000
AmbientUIMusic=FSX01

[Display]
ChangeTime=1.000000
TransitionTime=1.000000
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoBrakesEnable=False
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=False
InfoPauseEnable=True
InfoSlewEnable=True
InfoStallEnable=True
InfoOverspeedEnable=False
BLOOM_EFFECTS=1
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=60
WideViewAspect=True
ForceVCShadowMap=1
TextureMaxLoad=12

[Main]
DisablePreload-1
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
ProcSpeed=9721
PerfBucket=7
HideMenuNormal=0
HideMenuFullscreen=1
Maximized=2
Location=0,0,3840,2160,\\.\DISPLAY1

[PANELS]
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
DEFAULT_VIEW=0
QUICKTIPS=1
PANEL_OPACITY=100
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0

[Weather]
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
MinGustTime=10
MaxGustTime=500
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MinVarTime=5
MaxVarTime=50
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
DynamicWeather=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DisableTurbulence=0
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=3
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8
THERMAL_VISUALS=0

[AccelerationPack]
ControlsFirstRun=0
HomePageFirstRun=0

[CONTROLS]
Controls_Default=Standard
Controls_Current=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64

[TextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
GForce=1,3
FuelPercentage=1,4

[TextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
GForce=2,3
FuelPercentage=2,4

[SlewTextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5

[SlewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2

[SlewTextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2

[Trusted]
DLC\356960\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.ctezzktrckziekllwhuowkluaaizbqqhtuqbwzcu=1
DLC\379546\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll.cilczcouawqneeurnkwwbukrrcuetelbrccewcnl=1
DLC\379546\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll.qaurwccbclkbnnzabllouahqbzeertukbzoihonr=1
PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.ezirncqhrbrbtetqwtihzcohuttqbzeluqteonnc=1
PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll.oaanartkkbwtnzrzolochqkbozohezklikkncrnw=1
PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll.cutuiqzockuiauhtnqtrqkbcbzlieolwbhoaobet=1
PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll.bozibhcnzwibazicuhhoqozllbqtlzahlkklwbii=1
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\PMDG_737NGX.dll.czktnekanzlhucbwiezcwrencecoteztrtucebea=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna.dll.bzwabazctuwzbueqnubkwllwztuubllozhtzczla=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna172.dll.hbwtnutbtwiknohcqeboobaklaoboekzocwttruk=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna182s.dll.wbqhuuohknhhitinlrzbctocuekuoeiuoekeklue=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CessnaWAlpha.dll.eiwhkboiictnrreuuhituqoezroilnelkbelbtza=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bendix_king_radio.dll.ireezhoubaeboqthobhbabzulbuloobtuhllzoqz=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bell_206B.dll.auqruroabakwbouawnbtzzncrertownuwlckwkcr=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\PMDG_BAe_JS4100_3.dll.ancllttchqwkzutteourzubqcqihnourozcqwhzc=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\PMDG_BAe_JS4100.dll.clcuwwhreutnloeltrqtunzaqaetenhlzuqwclcr=2
Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.brzbehqulacuckaqekwoaozabiurzqrntawllaru=1
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\RASLegacy_Sound.gau.ouhikonnoaonaohhceieiklecwwnczrzzkrcruel=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\RASDuke_Sound.gau.ouhikonnoaonaohhceieiklecwwnczrzzkrcruel=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\310Q\panel\Bendix_king_radio.dll.whalabcbinuokwihtkqlwrcoetwqackzqznoahzq=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\310Q\panel\Magnetic_Compass.dll.oiociltcochabbhcaqikhbebikqrztbhwautbkqr=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Mooney_Bravo.dll.rqakeuuolhnkcbtwuklzbweblwwewubulqzbacqi=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\310Q\panel\Cessna.dll.hnibwuonnkiucczeaulkbazeizqlehciuibaknlw=2
PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll.harruhbuhqnlqoztuttqlcahnbwblqukcwrrzooz=1
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\PMDG_777X.dll.ruwkutiwcarqqcokorlrkokoarwzwtnkcbwnlkwi=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll.uzcaqruakbazkirtwebzratitqeluuhhbccctizn=1
as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe.atckewwuzqauttnkqowlconwiohrwbbawcknqkui=1
as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.qzlutrcohtuqolokcqhiaoatrzhcitlqkkrackli=1
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\xgauge.DLL.oeikanbictecwtlzohttwiocrauotnohuoakqera=2
C:\GAMES\DX10Fixer\Libraries\dx10SimC.dll.qllowcwzrnbttzcnrnkznrqtheewuzwoullezabb=1
as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.wbeerukhruoklcneruhqwulnbibuqawotwloznen=1
Modules\VAInterface.dll.azicbqewezenoihochetitrrzeetuqcalazwqwkr=1
Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.utetlcorourwlcerbzehtwewhbzhktnaonzqekiu=1
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Basler_BT67\panel\Basler.dll.wzrkotwcbbailulqzoctlitiqwzuluanqtckqleo=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Douglas_C-47_V\panel\dsd_fsx_fuel_dump.dll.bcnaklnltbnzqothebeblekclkzrakizinntrqha=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Douglas_C-47_V\panel\Douglas_C47.dll.ioqzawoiblebwnlliqioacoobuuoouqncchbtucc=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Douglas_C-47_V\panel\C47_dsd_fsx_xml_sound.gau.bnkqrweurlbhuutlilcoequnkoiiorrrzlqeokot=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.rraolaroaqlccwrcuuqeuwaobtanorrhlqncaclw=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Piper_PA28_180_Cherokee\panel\Cherokee.dll.aiqehzezuwkiacnrcobcttunbhheokokebewzaqi=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Piper_PA28_180_Cherokee\panel\Cherokee_Illumination.dll.lrtcwiahthktblauqorrheinoewawhubwlrcbtre=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\rxpDrop.dll.oqkiecqozccwwboeaaukewnkiewuwknznnlhwzez=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Magnetic_Compass.dll.wwnollnroioclnihchrrnnubboknchwrkciahhno=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\FA-18.dll.qqrrqoenzukreeoubrhbiqtraabakztwurrchzqr=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.lbzhonanzwlczaikllkioiccelnwaahrekttqcqe=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Piper_PA24_250_Comanche\panel\Comanche.dll.ezrqllbutzeqblbtknnzklwwcqlrcthhtnizrabt=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Piper_PA24_250_Comanche\panel\Comanche_Illumination.dll.olialkewnnwzwucollqrqwqqcuqtnckiiecbwkit=2
as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.uaclnlcrliuowkohzbtrewzhuehhlieenakwotca=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\PilotEdge\petrans10.dll.ebebhetrzuklawqcqkocoaiikzcikuzinlbttiob=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\PilotEdge\peaicontrol10.dll.izobkwehzhzunzalhwczqiiraehcuuoqenbklbao=1
as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.bulnebtzaurcclahotezoozkuwzoacwcuttutwoe=1
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.qowklwqhbrwtewcoclaucohebluoqiwuneqhoukc=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\P51.dll.zuhacnrliauazrzaholnncbicrlczlrlaiqhcrne=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.rutilunwiaqukhtcrtoezazornoqekuntkacnbir=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\P51.dll.taqnwerlbeteolzzolukwebkllukzqlbahcocewe=2
C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Piper_PA24_250_Comanche\panel\Comanche.dll.ankotbhclkinoktzchbrznkizrnatbreazuntizh=2

[DynamicHeadMovement]
LonAccelOnHeadLon=0
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=0
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0
MaxHeadAngle=0
MaxHeadOffset=0
HeadMoveTimeConstant=0

[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0

[USERINTERFACE]
ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1
SelectAircraftManufacturer=All
SelectAircraftPublisher=A2A Simulations Inc.
SelectAircraftType=All
PageID=1
OpenATCOnCreate=1
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=0
SITUATION=D:\Flight Simulator X Files\default
Map_Orientation=2
DisplayFuelAsWeight=1

[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=0
SHOW_VORS=0
SHOW_NDBS=0
SHOW_APPROACHES=0
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=0
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[ATC]
ShowATCText=1
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1
UsePilotVoice=1
PilotVoice=589824
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0

[SCENERY]
LENSFLARE=0
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5
ShowMissingTextureAlert=0
SmallPartRejectRadius=0
MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=2

[TrafficManager]
AirlineDensity=16
GADensity=16
FreewayDensity=16
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=0
LeisureBoatsDensity=0
IFROnly=0
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0

[TERRAIN]
LOD_RADIUS=7.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=100
MESH_RESOLUTION=23
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=2
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
WATER_EFFECTS=5

[AContain]
ShowLabels=0
ShowUserLabel=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
LabelDelay=1000
LabelColor=FFFF0000

[INTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=3
ASLON=0
MEASURE=0

[REALISM]
PFactor=1.000000
Torque=1.000000
GyroEffect=1.000000
CrashTolerance=1.000000
General=1.000000
UnlimitedFuel=False
AllowEngineDamage=False
TrueAirspeed=False
AutoCoord=False
RealMixture=True
StressDamage=False
GEffect=True
ManualLights=True
GyroDrift=False
CrashWithDyn=True
CrashDetection=True
AutoTrim=False

[SIM]
SYSCLOCK=1

[STARTUP]
DEMO=0
SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1
STARTUP_DEMO=
LoadWindow=1

[FACILITIES]
COUNTRY=
STATE=
CITY=
GTL_BUTTON=1327
[Misc]
Com_Rate=7

[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=240

[WeatherMap]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=0
SHOW_VORS=0
SHOW_NDBS=0
SHOW_APPROACHES=0
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=0
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[MAPVIEW_MAP]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_NDBS=0
SHOW_APPROACHES=0
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
show_flight_history=1

[BUFFERPOOLS]
UsePools=0
PoolSize=2097152
RejectThreshold=131072

[FlightPlanMap]
LineWidth=2
SHOW_AIRPORTS=0
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_NDBS=0
SHOW_APPROACHES=0
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1
SHOW_VICTOR=1
SHOW_JET=1
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
show_waypoints=1
show_airways=1
show_markers=0
show_volume_boundaries=1
show_ac_twr=1

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.0.0]
Mode=3840x2160x32
AntiAlias=1

[MULTIPLAYER]
condAccoutPassword=0
VoiceVolume=1.000000

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

FSUIPC ini

[General]
UpdatedByVersion=4959
History=ESNWY3Q4LY2ZAV5ZCE8TB
InitDelayDevicesToo=No
Annotate=Yes
NewInterceptTextMenu=No
UseSystemTime=Yes
UseMidMouseBtn=Yes
MouseWheelMove=No
MouseWheelTrim=No
MouseWheelTrimSpeed=1
JoystickTimeout=20
PollGFTQ6=Yes
BlankDisplays=No
FixControlAccel=No
FixMachSpeedBug=Yes
NewDeleteVehiclesForAES=No
AutoScanDevices=Yes
AssignJoystickIDs=Yes
VisibilityOptions=No
OneCloudLayer=No
CloudTurbulence=No
CloudIcing=No
GenerateCirrus=No
SuppressCloudTurbulence=No
MaxIce=-4
MinIce=-4
UpperWindGusts=No
SuppressWindTurbulence=No
SuppressWindVariance=No
WindTurbulence=No
TurbulenceRate=1.0,5.0
TurbulenceDivisor=20,20,40,40
SuppressAllGusts=No
MaxSurfaceWind=0
WindLimitLevel=200
WindDiscardLevel=400
WindAjustAltitude=No
WindAjustAltitudeBy=2000
SmoothBySimTime=No
WindSmoothing=No
WindSmoothness=2
WindSmoothAirborneOnly=Yes
PressureSmoothness=0
TemperatureSmoothness=0
DisconnTrimForAP=Yes
ZeroElevForAPAlt=No
ThrottleSyncAll=No
WhiteMessages=Yes
ShowPMcontrols=No
SpoilerIncrement=512
MagicBattery=No
RudderSpikeRemoval=No
ElevatorSpikeRemoval=No
AileronSpikeRemoval=No
ReversedElevatorTrim=No
ClockSync=No
ClockSyncMins=5
ClearWeatherDynamics=No
OwnWeatherChanges=No
TimeForSelect=4
LoadFlightMenu=Yes
LoadPlanMenu=Yes
PauseAfterCrash=Yes
BrakeReleaseThreshold=75
SaveDataWithFlights=No
ZapSound=firework
ShortAircraftNameOk=Substring
UseProfiles=Yes
EnableMouseLook=No
DelayedMouseLookZoom=No
AxesWrongRange=No
TCASid=Flight
TCASrange=40
AxisCalibration=No
DirectAxesToCalibs=No
ShowMultilineWindow=Yes
SuppressSingleline=No
SuppressMultilineFS=No
AxisIntercepts=No
DontResetAxes=No
InitDelay=0
GetNearestAirports=Yes
LogOptionProtect=Yes
OOMcheck=Yes
OOMcheckInterval=10
TimeForLuaClosing=1
WeatherReadFactor=2
WeatherRewriteSeconds=1
CustomWeatherModify=No
SimConnectStallTime=1
LuaRerunDelay=66
Console=No
WideLuaGlobals=Yes
SetSimSpeedX1=78,8
FSVersionUsed="Microsoft Flight Simulator X",10.0.62615.0
SimConnectUsed=10.0.62615.0

[JoyNames]
AutoAssignLetters=No
1=CH FLIGHT SIM YOKE USB
1.GUID={4ECDAF00-BB27-11E6-8002-444553540000}
2=Saitek Pro Flight Quadrant
2.GUID={581BD0D0-BB29-11E6-8003-444553540000}
0=Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel
0.GUID={878F2A50-CFAC-11E6-8001-444553540000}
3=Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
3.GUID={42D590F0-BB27-11E6-8001-444553540000}

[Axes]
PollInterval=10
RangeRepeatRate=10
0=0X,256,D,7,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: LeftBrake }-
1=0Y,256,D,8,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: RightBrake }-
2=0R,256,D,3,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Rudder }-
3=1X,256,D,1,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Aileron }-
4=1Y,256,D,2,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Elevator }-
5=1Z,256,D,22,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Spoilers }-
6=1V,256,D,23,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Flaps }-
7=2X,256,D,9,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle1 }-
8=2Y,256,D,11,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle3 }-
9=2Z,256,D,10,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle2 }-

[Buttons]
PollInterval=25
ButtonRepeat=20,10
1=P1,2,C66154,0 -{PREV_SUB_VIEW}-
2=P1,3,C66153,0 -{NEXT_SUB_VIEW}-
3=R2,6,K113,8 -{Key press: F2}-
4=U2,6,K112,8 -{Key press: F1}-
5=R2,7,K113,8 -{Key press: F2}-
6=U2,7,K112,8 -{Key press: F1}-
7=R2,8,K113,8 -{Key press: F2}-
8=U2,8,K112,8 -{Key press: F1}-
9=R1,10,C65607,0 -{ELEV_TRIM_DN}-
10=R1,11,C65615,0 -{ELEV_TRIM_UP}-
11=P1,1,K71,11 -{Key press: ctl+shft+G}-
12=P1,6,C66079,0 -{GEAR_UP}-
13=P1,7,C66080,0 -{GEAR_DOWN}-
14=R1,32,C65734,0 -{PAN_UP}-
15=R1,33,C65606,45 -{VIEW}-
16=R1,34,K13,11 -{Key press: ctl+shft+Rtn}-
17=R1,36,C65735,180 -{PAN_DOWN}-
18=R1,35,C65606,135 -{VIEW}-
19=R1,38,C66527,270 -{EYEPOINT_LEFT}-
20=R1,37,C65606,225 -{VIEW}-
21=R1,39,C65606,315 -{VIEW}-
22=P1,0,C1001,0 -{PTT Transmit On (SB3,RW,AVC)}-
23=P1,5,C65752,0 -{PARKING_BRAKES}-
24=P1,4,C65584,0 -{BAROMETRIC}-
25=P2,0,C66242,0 -{TOGGLE_MASTER_ALTERNATOR}-
26=P2,1,C66241,0 -{TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY}-
27=P2,2,C66293,0 -{TOGGLE_AVIONICS_MASTER}-
28=P2,3,C65750,0 -{PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE}-
29=P1,9,K90,11 -{Key press: ctl+shft+Z}-
30=P1,8,K82,11 -{Key press: ctl+shft+R}-
31=P2,4,K50,9 -{Key press: shft+2}-
32=P2,5,K51,9 -{Key press: shft+3}-
33=U1,0,C1002,0 -{PTT Transmit Off (SB3,RW,AVC)}-

[AutoSave]
Next=1
Interval=600
Files=1
SaveOnGround=No
AutoSaveEnabled=No
1=Fri 021351
2=Wed 010347
3=Wed 005641
4=Wed 005741
5=Wed 005840
6=Wed 004644
7=Wed 004744
8=Wed 004843
9=Wed 005131
10=Wed 005330
AlsoSave=Tour 17
AlsoInterval=60

[GPSout]
GPSoutEnabled=No
Port=COM0
Speed=4800
Interval=2000
PosTo6Decimal=No
SimModeIndicator=No
Sentences=

[GPSout2]
GPSoutEnabled=No
Port=<none set>
Speed=4800
Interval=2000
PosTo6Decimal=No
SimModeIndicator=No
Sentences=

[WideServer]
WideFSenabled=Yes

[Sounds]
Path=C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\Sound\
Device1=Primary Sound Driver
Device2=SPDIF Out (Creative SB X-Fi)
Device3=Speakers (XSplit Stream Audio Renderer)
Device4=1 - SONY TV *06 (AMD High Definition Audio Device)
Device5=Speakers (Wired USB Headset)
Device6=Speakers (Creative SB X-Fi)

[Keys]
4=N186,8,65827,0 ;:key: Press=NEXT_VIEW }- -{;:key: Press=NEXT_VIEW }-
6=222,8,66153,0 -{#~key: Press=NEXT_SUB_VIEW }-
8=97,8,66527,0 -{Num1: Press=EYEPOINT_LEFT }-
10=99,8,66526,0 -{Num3: Press=EYEPOINT_RIGHT }-
14=103,8,66524,0 -{Num7: Press=EYEPOINT_UP }-
16=105,8,66525,0 -{Num9: Press=EYEPOINT_DOWN }-
17=109,8,65607,0 -{Num-: Press=ELEV_TRIM_DN }-
18=107,8,65615,0 -{Num+: Press=ELEV_TRIM_UP }-
20=32,10,65564,0 -{ctl+Space: Press=ATC }-

[JoystickCalibration]
AllowSuppressForPFCquad=Yes
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
MaxThrottleForReverser=256
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
LeftBrake=-16380,16380/16
RightBrake=-16380,16380/16
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=-16383,16384/16
Rudder=-16380,-771,896,16380
SlopeRudder=15
Aileron=-16384,-512,512,16383
Elevator=-13003,2944,5760,16383

[Profile.Legacy]
1=RealAir Lancair Legacy N552L
2=RealAir Lancair Legacy N122LL
3=RealAir Lancair Legacy G LANC

[Axes.Legacy]
RangeRepeatRate=10
0=0X,256,D,21,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: ElevatorTrim }-
8=2Y,256,D,5,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: PropPitch }-
9=2Z,256,D,6,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Mixture }-
10=3X,256,D,7,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: LeftBrake }-
11=3Y,256,D,8,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: RightBrake }-
12=3R,256,D,3,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Rudder }-

[Profile.Duke B60]
1=RealAir Beech Duke V2 N2889W
2=RealAir Beech Duke V2 N820MH

[Axes.Duke B60]
RangeRepeatRate=10
7=2X,256,D,4,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle }-

[Buttons.Duke B60]
0=R2,6,K113,8 -{Key press: F2}-
1=P1,7,C66080,0 -{GEAR_DOWN}-
2=P1,6,C66079,0 -{GEAR_UP}-
3=P1,5,C65752,0 -{PARKING_BRAKES}-
4=P2,5,C65913,0 -{PANEL_8}-
5=P2,4,C65907,0 -{PANEL_2}-
6=P2,1,C65751,0 -{LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE}-
7=P2,0,C65750,0 -{PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE}-
8=P2,3,C65858,0 -{PITOT_HEAT_TOGGLE}-
9=P2,2,C66372,0 -{COM_STBY_RADIO_SWAP}-

[Monitor]
Display=4
Monitor0=0,024C,4,0

[Profile.737]
1=Boeing 737-6Z6NGX Austrian Airlines
2=Boeing 737-7FE Virgin Blue (Virgin-ia Blue) Winglets
3=Boeing 737-8BGNGX Mango Winglets
4=Boeing 737-990NGX Alaska Airlines Winglets
5=Boeing 737-890NGX Alaska Airlines (alaskaair.com) Winglets
6=Boeing 737-683NGX SAS Scandinavian Airlines
7=Boeing 737-838NGX Qantas Airways Winglets

[Buttons.737]
0=P2,4,C65908,0 -{PANEL_3}-
1=P2,5,C65910,0 -{PANEL_5}-
2=P2,2,C65912,0 -{PANEL_7}-
3=P2,3,C65909,0 -{PANEL_4}-
4=P2,0,C65913,0 -{PANEL_8}-
5=P2,1,C65914,0 -{PANEL_9}-
6=P1,0,K90,8 -{Key press: Z}-

[Profile.777]
1=PMDG 777-232LR Delta Air Lines
2=PMDG 777-FS2 FedEx Express (Panda Express)
3=PMDG 777-233LR Air Canada

[Buttons.777]
0=P2,4,C65907,0 -{PANEL_2}-
1=P2,5,C65908,0 -{PANEL_3}-
2=P2,3,C65912,0 -{PANEL_7}-

[Axes.737]
RangeRepeatRate=10

[Axes.777]
RangeRepeatRate=10

[JoystickCalibration.Duke B60]
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
Rudder=-16384,-675,864,16383
SlopeRudder=15
SlopeLeftBrake=15
SlopeRightBrake=15
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=0,16380/16

[Traffic Limiter]
TrafficLimit=50
AirportPreference=50
GroundPreference=50
NearerPreference=50

[JoystickCalibration.Legacy]
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
Rudder=-16384,-675,672,16383
SlopeLeftBrake=15
SlopeRightBrake=15
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=0,16380/16
SlopeRudder=15

[JoystickCalibration.737]
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
Rudder=-16384,-450,768,16383
SlopeRudder=-15
SlopeLeftBrake=15
SlopeRightBrake=15
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=0,16380/16

[Profile.Spitfire]
1=Supermarine Spitfire EN398 GS
2=Supermarine Spitfire EN315 GS
3=Supermarine Spitfire CCCP LR CW GS
4=Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV Racer Red CW CP CV
5=Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV Contra RM784 CP GS
6=Supermarine Spitfire TB863 LR
7=Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV RM619 GS
8=Supermarine Spitfire Fargo Express GS LR
9=Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV RM653 CW GS

[Buttons.Spitfire]
0=P2,5,C65910,0 -{PANEL_5}-
1=P2,0,K53,9 -{Key press: shft+5}-
2=R1,1,C66157,0 -{FIRE_PRIMARY_GUNS}-

[Axes.Spitfire]
RangeRepeatRate=10

[JoystickCalibration.Spitfire]
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
Rudder=-16384,-418,544,16383
SlopeRudder=15
SlopeLeftBrake=15
SlopeRightBrake=15
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=0,16380/16

[Profile.Duke Turbine]
1=RealAir Beech Duke Turbine N626N Winglets Ventral
2=RealAir Beech Duke Turbine VHDUC Winglets Ventral
3=RealAir Beech Duke Turbine GRTDK Winglets Ventral

[Buttons.Duke Turbine]
0=P2,4,K51,9 -{Key press: shft+3}-
1=P2,0,K80,9 -{Key press: shft+P}-
2=P2,5,K52,9 -{Key press: shft+4}-
3=P2,1,K80,9 -{Key press: shft+P}-
4=P2,2,K53,9 -{Key press: shft+5}-
5=R2,6,K113,8 -{Key press: F2}-
6=U2,6,K112,8 -{Key press: F1}-
7=R2,7,K113,8 -{Key press: F2}-
8=U2,7,K112,8 -{Key press: F1}-
9=P2,3,K50,9 -{Key press: shft+2}-
10=U2,0,K50,8 -{Key press: 2}-
11=U2,1,K49,8 -{Key press: 1}-
12=P1,8,C66241,0 -{TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY}-
13=P1,9,C66579,0 -{TOGGLE_CABIN_LIGHTS}-

[Keys.Duke Turbine]
1=186,9,65827,0 ;:key: Press=NEXT_VIEW }- -{shft+;:key: Press=NEXT_VIEW }-

[Axes.Duke Turbine]
RangeRepeatRate=10
5=1Z,256,D,6,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Mixture }-
8=2Y,256,D,10,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle2 }-
9=2Z,256,D,5,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: PropPitch }-

[JoystickCalibration.Duke Turbine]
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
Rudder=-16384,-514,672,16383
SlopeRudder=15
PropPitch=-16384,16380
SlopePropPitch=-15
SlopeLeftBrake=-15
SlopeRightBrake=-15
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=0,16380/16

[Profile.C147]
1=Douglas C-47 V3

[Buttons.C147]
0=R2,6,K113,8 -{Key press: F2}-
1=P1,7,C66080,0 -{GEAR_DOWN}-
2=P1,6,C66079,0 -{GEAR_UP}-
3=P1,5,C65752,0 -{PARKING_BRAKES}-
4=P2,5,C65908,0 -{PANEL_3}-
5=P2,4,C65907,0 -{PANEL_2}-
6=P2,1,C65751,0 -{LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE}-
7=P2,0,C65750,0 -{PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE}-
8=P2,3,C65912,0 -{PANEL_7}-
9=P2,2,C65909,0 -{PANEL_4}-

[Axes.C147]
RangeRepeatRate=10
5=1Z,256,D,23,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Flaps }-
6=1V,256,D,6,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Mixture }-
8=2Y,256,D,10,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle2 }-
9=2Z,256,D,5,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: PropPitch }-

[JoystickCalibration.C147]
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
Rudder=-16384,-675,864,16383
SlopeRudder=15
SlopeLeftBrake=15
SlopeRightBrake=15
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=0,16380/16

[Profile.Cherokee]
1=Piper Pa-28-180 Cherokee 1
2=Piper Pa-28-180 Cherokee 4
3=Piper Pa-28-180 Cherokee 3

[Axes.Cherokee]
RangeRepeatRate=10
5=2X,256,D,4,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle }-
6=2Y,256,D,23,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Flaps }-
7=2Z,256,D,6,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Mixture }-
8=3X,256,D,7,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: LeftBrake }-
9=3Y,256,D,8,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: RightBrake }-
10=3R,256,D,3,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Rudder }-

[Buttons.Cherokee]
0=P2,0,K55,9 -{Key press: shft+7}-
1=P1,0,K68,10 -{Key press: ctl+D}-
2=P2,1,K56,9 -{Key press: shft+8}-
3=P2,2,K51,9 -{Key press: shft+3}-
4=P1,4,K80,10 -{Key press: ctl+P}-
5=P1,6,K66,10 -{Key press: ctl+B}-
6=P1,7,K79,10 -{Key press: ctl+O}-
7=R1,1,K69,10 -{Key press: ctl+E}-
8=P2,4,K82,10 -{Key press: ctl+R}-
9=P2,5,K87,10 -{Key press: ctl+W}-
10=P1,9,K65,10 -{Key press: ctl+A}-
11=P1,8,K77,10 -{Key press: ctl+M}-
12=P1,5,C65752,0 -{PARKING_BRAKES}-
13=P2,3,K52,9 -{Key press: shft+4}-

[Profile.GENERIC]
1=Aircreation582SL yellow, white and red

[Axes.GENERIC]
RangeRepeatRate=10

[Profile.Comanche]
1=Piper Pa-24-250 Comanche N8665R

[Buttons.Comanche]
5=P1,6,C66079,0 -{GEAR_UP}-
6=P1,7,C66080,0 -{GEAR_DOWN}-
9=P2,5,K87,11 -{Key press: ctl+shft+W}-

[Axes.Comanche]
RangeRepeatRate=10
5=1V,256,D,23,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Flaps }-
6=2X,256,D,4,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle }-
7=2Y,256,D,5,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: PropPitch }-
8=2Z,256,D,6,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Mixture }-
9=3X,256,D,7,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: LeftBrake }-
10=3Y,256,D,8,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: RightBrake }-
11=3R,256,D,3,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Rudder }-

[Profile.Citabria]
1=American Champion Citabria FSX White

[Buttons.Citabria]

[Axes.Citabria]
RangeRepeatRate=10
5=2X,256,D,4,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Throttle }-
6=2Y,256,D,23,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Flaps }-
7=2Z,256,D,6,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Mixture }-
8=3X,256,D,7,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: LeftBrake }-
9=3Y,256,D,8,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: RightBrake }-
10=3R,256,D,3,0,0,0 -{ DIRECT: Rudder }-

[Profile.Decathlon]
1=American Champion Decathlon FSX Starburst White
2=American Champion Decathlon FSX Barnstormer Midnight

[Buttons.Decathlon]

[Axes.Decathlon]
RangeRepeatRate=10

[Profile.Scout]
1=American Champion Scout FSX Amph black
2=American Champion Scout FSX Bear Gulch
3=American Champion Scout FSX Tundra Bear Gulch
4=American Champion Scout FSX White with red and gold

[Buttons.Scout]

[Axes.Scout]
RangeRepeatRate=10

[JoystickCalibration.Comanche]
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
Rudder=-16380,-257,352,16380
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=-16383,16384/16
SlopeRudder=15

[Profile.Mustang]
1=P-51D civ 'MoonBeam'

[Buttons.Mustang]
5=P1,6,C66079,0 -{GEAR_UP}-
6=P1,7,C66080,0 -{GEAR_DOWN}-

[Axes.Mustang]
RangeRepeatRate=10

[JoystickCalibration.Mustang]
ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes
ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes
ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes
SepRevsJetsOnly=No
ApplyHeloTrim=No
UseAxisControlsForNRZ=No
FlapsSetControl=0
FlapDetents=No
ReverserControl=66292
Reverser1Control=66422
Reverser2Control=66425
Reverser3Control=66428
Reverser4Control=66431
AileronTrimControl=66731
RudderTrimControl=66732
CowlFlaps1Control=66162
CowlFlaps2Control=66163
CowlFlaps3Control=66164
CowlFlaps4Control=66165
SteeringTillerControl=0
MaxSteerSpeed=60
Rudder=-16380,-257,352,16380
Spoilers=-16380,16380/16
Flaps=-16383,16384/16

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

MISC logs:

*** Installation Started 02/26/2017 22:57 ***
Title: A2A Accu-Sim P-51 Installation
Source: B:\INSTALL\FSX-SE\Aircraft\Mustang\wop3_p51_accusim\wop3_p51_accusim.EXE | 02-24-2017 | 22:54:30 | 12526246
Installation Aborted!
User Rights: Admin
*** Installation Started 02/26/2017 23:01 ***
Title: A2A Accu-Sim P-51 Installation
Source: B:\INSTALL\FSX-SE\Aircraft\Mustang\wop3_p51_accusim\wop3_p51_accusim.EXE | 02-24-2017 | 22:54:30 | 12526246
File Overwrite: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\\A2A\P51\UNWISE.EXE | 07-26-2002 | 17:02:06 | | 153088 | 5be5019b
RegDB Key: Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\A2A Accu-Sim P-51
RegDB Val: A2A Accu-Sim P-51
RegDB Name: DisplayName
RegDB Root: 2
RegDB Key: Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\A2A Accu-Sim P-51
RegDB Val: C:\STEAM\STEAMA~1\common\FSX\\A2A\P51\UNWISE.EXE C:\STEAM\STEAMA~1\common\FSX\\A2A\P51\accu_p51.log
RegDB Name: UninstallString
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\P51\P-51_Accusim_Manual.pdf | 05-26-2012 | 11:15:54 | | 11304119 | f51041fb
Shell Link: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\A2A Simulations\Wings of Power 3 P-51\P-51 Accusim Manual.lnk
Link Info: C:\STEAM\STEAMA~1\common\FSX\A2A\P51\P-51_Accusim_Manual.pdf | | | 0 | 1 | 0 |

*** Installation Started 02/26/2017 22:59 ***
Title: A2A P-51 Civilian Installation
Source: B:\INSTALL\FSX-SE\Aircraft\Mustang\wop3_p51_civ\wop3_p51_civ.EXE | 02-24-2017 | 22:55:08 | 126290458
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\P51civ\dxwebsetup.exe | 10-20-2010 | 14:40:46 | 6.0.2600.0 | 288088 | 51763b52
File Overwrite: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\\A2A\P51civ\UNWISE.EXE | 07-26-2002 | 16:02:06 | | 153088 | 5be5019b
RegDB Key: Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\A2A P-51 Civilian
RegDB Val: A2A P-51 Civilian
RegDB Name: DisplayName
RegDB Key: Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\A2A P-51 Civilian
RegDB Val: C:\STEAM\STEAMA~1\common\FSX\\A2A\P51civ\UNWISE.EXE C:\STEAM\STEAMA~1\common\FSX\\A2A\P51civ\wop3_p51_CIV.log
RegDB Name: UninstallString
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\Aircraft.cfg | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:34 | | 18858 | 3ab412f
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\p51d.air | 11-09-2012 | 09:26:30 | | 7638 | cca2d8ae
Made Dir: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\model.civ
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\model.civ\Model.cfg | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:10 | | 39 | 4ca14943
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\model.civ\p51d.mdl | 10-27-2012 | 16:16:50 | | 10220185 | 99a0274
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\model.civ\p51d_vc.MDL | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:20 | | 6337935 | a955de8b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\P51.dll | 11-07-2012 | 08:44:26 | 1.0.0.0 | 3020800 | b6e14ee4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\Panel.cfg | 10-22-2012 | 07:42:46 | | 3664 | 4574ab67
Made Dir: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\afk.xml | 10-22-2012 | 07:42:46 | | 32227 | a6e48c87
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Airport_Hard_EW.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1206 | 4b3ace2d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Airport_Hard_NE_SW.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1206 | 48e3c050
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Airport_Hard_NS.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1206 | 421531d7
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Airport_Hard_NW_SE.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1206 | 22b1c246
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Airport_Soft.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1206 | ea95bdcd
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Anchor.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1206 | 592a7379
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\arc_left.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1318 | ce80be9a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\arc_right.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1318 | 6882fffd
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\autopilot.xml | 10-07-2012 | 11:02:14 | | 6187 | 8f6cbd30
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\course_to.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1318 | 1ed9b5aa
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\direct_to.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1318 | f34431f0
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Dme.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1206 | 4c5a0114
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400.xml | 11-07-2012 | 08:44:26 | | 63622 | 9d4090c8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400_bg.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 250676 | f4f918d9
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400_in.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 2376 | 22963860
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400_knob_inner.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 4560 | 537121de
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400_knob_outer.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 8648 | 9b39900b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400_knob_outer_n.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 8648 | e9f06feb
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400_pwr.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 2340 | ce48d54d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400_rng_dn.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 2760 | ea8ba1ed
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gns_400_rng_up.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 2760 | 793e8836
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\gps_500.xml | 10-16-2012 | 11:48:02 | | 175260 | 32b792c8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Helipad.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1206 | 6f4545fd
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Intersection.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1194 | d5cdb5c3
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\left_hand.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1530 | be0c40ca
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\left_turn.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1530 | 86340836
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Localizer.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1206 | 6abfcf75
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Marker.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1210 | ab424c87
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Ndb.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1206 | 40804478
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\oat.xml | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 10133 | 60fd48d7
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\oat_bg.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 12208 | 76b60ab4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Private_Airfield.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1206 | f7b3d346
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\radios.xml | 09-27-2012 | 11:16:52 | | 47008 | f6b66475
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\right_hand.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1530 | a7968bb2
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\right_turn.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1482 | 94c6ba33
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Tacan.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1182 | 24efb1c
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\vectors_to_final.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1318 | fdcb154a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Vor.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1182 | 174f43db
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\VorTac.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1182 | 55b9e962
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\civ\Vor_Dme.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:04 | | 1182 | a70e5e94
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\blackout.xml | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 671 | a67919fa
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\clipboard.xml | 11-03-2012 | 15:07:12 | | 19740 | 895c2c9a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\code_r.xml | 11-19-2012 | 12:31:14 | | 67471 | 9e194d50
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\controls.xml | 09-27-2012 | 11:16:52 | | 77277 | 5cd480c4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\damage.xml | 10-23-2012 | 08:28:02 | | 11085 | 1a9bdd4e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\engine_details.xml | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 62611 | a661cb93
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\engine_details_bg.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 567864 | a8a3fbfd
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\keys.xml | 10-16-2012 | 11:48:02 | | 2041 | e6227520
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\maint_hangar.xml | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 60883 | 643f329
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\maint_hangar_bg.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 774200 | 77a0b2b0
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\maint_hangar_board.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 304676 | b3bc5965
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\maint_hangar_sh.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 774200 | f416ad1d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\maint_hangar_splash.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 743480 | 6f6fd052
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\Manager.xml | 10-17-2012 | 14:25:18 | | 69427 | a3fa9e06
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\manager_bg.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 446900 | 88fcaedf
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\manager_bmb.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1648 | b4210c68
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\manager_dt.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1780 | f460948c
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\mapscreen.xml | 09-27-2012 | 11:16:52 | | 33256 | 2dcb314e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\map_settings.xml | 10-22-2012 | 07:42:46 | | 45102 | 26eca3bd
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\map_settings_window.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 57612 | d766abe4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\number.xml | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 952 | f286f964
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\number2.xml | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:02 | | 1164 | aacd3c60
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\panel\WoP3_P51D\status1.xml | 10-23-2012 | 08:28:02 | | 20614 | 1b4cb82c
Made Dir: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1prop0.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 833190 | f379824a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1prop1.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 351676 | 3ddecc90
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1prop2.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 154782 | e00d7183
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1wop_p51_rpm1.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 562832 | 12f5f1ec
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1wop_p51_rpm2.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 415260 | 852c45a0
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1wop_p51_rpm3.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 412318 | d52c6afb
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1wop_p51_rpm4.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 355946 | 20d1a178
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1wop_p51_shutdown.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 840338 | 6ce317e7
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1wop_p51_startup.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 1087484 | deb37e83
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1xprop0.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 707944 | c44fabd2
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1xprop1.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 703280 | e6394432
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1xprop2.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 154782 | 64c9ef10
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\1xwop_p51_startup.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 573232 | d9b22449
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\sound.cfg | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 7129 | ea78102e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\WoP3_P51_Howl.WAV | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 408442 | e82d1052
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_P51_canopy_close.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:46 | | 497558 | c851ba4e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_P51_canopy_open.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 492768 | 399487f0
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_dive.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 662152 | 44c2496e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\Wop_p51_flaps.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 183656 | 940926a8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_gear_engage.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 54520 | 33dabf83
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_gear_retract.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 58616 | 768b21d4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_gyro.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 4695224 | 1d17b273
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_main_touch1.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 23250 | 727ef73c
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_main_touch2.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 27184 | a48e856d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_main_touch3.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 20176 | 64b60f2
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_main_touch4.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 30710 | ffc58015
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_main_touch5.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 22576 | 9e11df8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_prop.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 268452 | 7fd0df86
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_roll.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 661728 | 38515ec7
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_rpm1.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 1607484 | b9ce9081
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_rpm2.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 830472 | fa2d5ba7
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_rpm3.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 824588 | 6d391f8d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_rpm4.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 945920 | d9b6e446
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_shutdown.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 720480 | ee27c622
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_stall.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 366430 | 93fe0b9c
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_starter.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 551636 | dac4990e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_startup.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 996204 | f96bc1e8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_tail_touch1.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 40176 | 6ec7b9cd
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_tail_touch2.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 22832 | ed7baec8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_tail_touch3.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 22992 | fddc8b4f
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\wop_p51_wind.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 2083596 | 76d09779
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_prop.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 268452 | 7fd0df86
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm1.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 845232 | f868232a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm1_front.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:46 | | 562832 | eaeee1af
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm1_rear.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:46 | | 882096 | 5e296865
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm2.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 878156 | a01d22b3
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm2_rear.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 653376 | be0698c8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm3.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 588390 | a1714073
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm3_front.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 568828 | 2f5ccb86
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm4.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 440584 | 675680e9
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm4b.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 440584 | 675680e9
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm4_front.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 446116 | 25aa1fd2
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_rpm4_rear.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 583804 | f3fc7471
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_shutdown.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 802708 | d9248e8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_starter.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 450584 | 8a92a117
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_startup (2).wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 448952 | cbab04ad
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\sound\xwop_p51_startup.wav | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:48 | | 533346 | d9a775b5
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\apu_us.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1048704 | 1b38b60f
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\apu_us_s.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1048704 | 6ac267d4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\Env.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1572992 | 330f165e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\Env_g.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1572992 | 152495cf
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\fresnel1.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1152 | f3fbd23d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\fresnel2.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1152 | 1cb18c8a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\fresnel3.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1152 | 4f8828da
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\fresnel4.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1152 | 681cab00
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\fresnel5.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1152 | c563a7a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\glass_VC.dds | 09-27-2012 | 11:17:00 | | 1048704 | 5599c419
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\hub.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 65664 | 7ddeb4f5
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\l1.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 4224 | a103ff48
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\l2.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 65664 | aad46b6b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\lamps.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1152 | 412ab83d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\letterings1.dds | 10-22-2012 | 07:42:48 | | 262272 | a2ecd794
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\light.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 16512 | 5c4c087c
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\ModernHelmet_t.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 262272 | 32778775
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\p51d_t_bump.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 16777344 | d468562e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\p51_c.dds | 09-27-2012 | 11:17:00 | | 1048704 | a02ed569
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\p51_c1.dds | 09-27-2012 | 11:17:00 | | 4194432 | 95e54520
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\p51_c2.dds | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:20 | | 4194432 | 2428a61b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\p51_c3.dds | 10-02-2012 | 07:19:16 | | 4194432 | 4c43d8ae
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\p51_c3_l.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 4194432 | 69875fd5
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\p51_c4.dds | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:20 | | 4194432 | 3335d68b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\p51_ww.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1048704 | 1ff6893
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\pilot_T.dds | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:20 | | 1048704 | e953f48a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\prop.dds | 09-27-2012 | 11:17:00 | | 65664 | b9852ee9
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\prop_in.dds | 09-27-2012 | 11:17:00 | | 65664 | e8b7d6b4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\prop_s.dds | 09-27-2012 | 11:17:00 | | 65664 | e450d0e8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\stuff.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 262272 | 7c0565bb
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\vc_gxml.dds | 11-02-2012 | 09:30:20 | | 1048704 | 7cc20548
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\vc_gxmla.dds | 09-27-2012 | 11:17:00 | | 1048704 | bfafdc62
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\vc_gxmla_uv.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:20 | | 1048704 | d805fa3b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture\vc_gxml_uv.dds | 11-02-2012 | 09:30:20 | | 1048704 | 58171db9
Made Dir: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.Glamorous Gal
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.Glamorous Gal\p51d_t.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:58 | | 16777344 | d36bc66e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.Glamorous Gal\p51d_t_spec.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:58 | | 4194432 | f8fb5f5d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.Glamorous Gal\texture.cfg | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:58 | | 116 | 4d04b483
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.Glamorous Gal\Thumbnail.jpg | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:58 | | 43844 | 7c653155
Made Dir: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.MoonBeam
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.MoonBeam\p51d_t.dds | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:34 | | 16777344 | bee402b6
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.MoonBeam\p51d_t_spec.dds | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:34 | | 4194432 | aa92cfc2
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.MoonBeam\texture.cfg | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:34 | | 116 | 4d04b483
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.MoonBeam\thumbnail.jpg | 11-11-2012 | 12:24:34 | | 58563 | 707948c
Made Dir: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.N5412V
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.N5412V\p51d_t.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:46:10 | | 16777344 | 86f6a74c
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.N5412V\p51d_t_spec.dds | 09-04-2012 | 09:46:10 | | 4194432 | 9b09675
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.N5412V\texture.cfg | 09-04-2012 | 09:46:10 | | 116 | 4d04b483
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\\WoP3_P51D_civ\texture.N5412V\thumbnail.jpg | 09-04-2012 | 09:46:10 | | 51101 | 611a180a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\\P51civ\ADF.txt | 09-04-2012 | 11:58:36 | | 53 | 4effc8ed
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\\P51civ\COM.txt | 09-04-2012 | 11:58:36 | | 81 | eb9cbe6e
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\\P51civ\NAV.txt | 09-04-2012 | 11:58:36 | | 66 | 99388380
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\\P51civ\Sounds.pk | 10-11-2012 | 17:17:32 | | 19393100 | ba46e963
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\\P51civ\WoP3_P-51_civ_Manual.pdf | 11-19-2012 | 09:25:50 | | 14131505 | 4e7fe3fa
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\\P51civ\Tools\P-51 Input Configurator.exe | 09-27-2012 | 11:17:00 | 1.0.0.0 | 44544 | 5249ae95
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_civ_nil.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 85 | 5bcc7390
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_civ_p51_wake.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 2100 | f528801d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_Blacksmoke1_Fast.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1316 | 595417fd
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_Blacksmoke2_Fast.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 9947 | 5828abe5
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_Blacksmoke3_Fast.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 2549 | fe33f480
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_Blacksmoke_Puff_Fast.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 10032 | 22ae1fc0
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_Bluesmoke.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 2562 | b937ca34
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_1.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | 776df10a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_10.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1271 | 6c2847ba
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_11.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1271 | a25dc74a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_12.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | 66667a79
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_13.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1273 | 5e8ecfb2
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_14.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1261 | 27df532b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_2.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | 471298b6
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_3.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | f23aaa21
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_4.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1273 | fbae6934
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_5.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1273 | 46efbbe1
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_6.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1273 | 147df2ab
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_7.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1273 | 6f72abcf
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_8.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1271 | c711a705
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_b_9.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1271 | 645441b4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_contrail_s.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 2364 | 46e5ddfe
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_engstrt.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 8678 | 22dd0d3d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_1.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | e3ac011a
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_2.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | 23727556
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_3.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | 3a7aa237
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_4.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1281 | 6e13736b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_5.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | fecf8dc4
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_6.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1281 | 2155e3c8
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_7.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1277 | b0f7c0f0
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_8.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1275 | 23abf20f
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_ll_9.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1273 | a97017c
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_navgre.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 5832 | 790e1a11
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_navred.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 5835 | d5608678
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_navwhi.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 3135 | 7a3cbaff
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WOP3_P51_civ_Overheat.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 3802 | eb7f49ff
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_sparks.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 7380 | 88159b9f
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_spray.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 5091 | a89fe229
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_strobe.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 4873 | 86cb442c
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_tchdrt.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 5040 | ebed525d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_wop3_p51_civ_tchdwn.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 4646 | 46c0db70
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_vclight.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1336 | d4674119
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_vclight_fluor.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 1338 | 500d3aad
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_Whitesmoke1_Fast.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 7513 | f48f36f2
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_Whitesmoke2_Fast.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 7519 | d6466f68
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\fx_WoP3_p51_civ_Whitesmoke3_Fast.fx | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 9999 | 5a3cec7b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\texture\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_circle_2.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 87454 | f91a312b
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\texture\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_exhaust_flash.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 349598 | c40bc8b9
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\texture\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_lights_1.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 349626 | 107141fc
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\effects\\texture\fx_WoP3_P51_civ_lights_2.bmp | 09-04-2012 | 09:45:00 | | 262218 | bccad1a5
File Overwrite: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\\A2A_Accusim.dll | 11-19-2012 | 07:01:50 | 1.0.0.0 | 782336 | 495e36b4
File Overwrite: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\\accusim\sound_log | 11-18-2012 | 13:45:40 | | 345888 | 6e868a70
File Overwrite: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\\accusim_xml\code_s.xml | 11-02-2012 | 08:40:58 | | 43969 | 3634fac3
Made Dir: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoP3_P51D
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoP3_P51D\Aircraft.cfg | 11-02-2012 | 08:23:58 | | 143 | 497ced7d
File Copy: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\fonts\\p51lcd.ttf | 09-04-2012 | 09:46:28 | | 50632 | 37b21a2e
File Overwrite: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\fonts\\segoepr.ttf | 09-04-2012 | 09:46:28 | | 172732 | 37553abd
File Overwrite: C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\FSX\fonts\\segoeprb.ttf | 09-04-2012 | 09:46:28 | | 172092 | d0a24e4
Shell Link: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\A2A Simulations\Wings of Power 3 P-51\P-51civ Input Configurator.lnk
Link Info: C:\STEAM\STEAMA~1\common\FSX\A2A\P51civ\Tools\P-51 Input Configurator.exe | C:\STEAM\STEAMA~1\common\FSX\\A2A\P51\Tools | | 0 | 1 | 0 |
Shell Link: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\A2A Simulations\Wings of Power 3 P-51\WoP3 P-51 CIVILIAN Pilot's Manual.lnk
Link Info: C:\STEAM\STEAMA~1\common\FSX\A2A\P51civ\WoP3_P-51_civ_Manual.pdf | | | 0 | 1 | 0 |

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

A2A input Config Mustang

Elevator_Trim joystick:0:DISABLED False
Aileron_Trim joystick:0:DISABLED False
Rudder_Trim joystick:0:DISABLED False
AP_Roll joystick:0:DISABLED False
AP_Pitch joystick:0:DISABLED False
Gear_Lever joystick:0:DISABLED False
Flaps_Lever joystick:2:RyAxis False
Carb_Air_Lever joystick:0:DISABLED False
Carb_Heat_Lever joystick:2:ZAxis False
Cockpit_Ventilation joystick:2:RxAxis False

Disable_Shortcuts
Oil_Cooler_Auto
Oil_Cooler_Open
Oil_Cooler_Close
Radiator_Auto
Radiator_Open
Radiator_Close
Magneto_Inc.
Magneto_Dec.
Supercharger_Switch
Engine_Starter Ctrl+E
Primer_Switch
Fuel_Selector_Left
Fuel_Selector_Right
Fuel_Cut-Off
Emergency_Gear_Lever
Cockpit_Ventilation
Oil_Dilution
Carb_Heat
Carb_Air
Headphones
Oxygen_Mask
AP_ROLL
AP_HDG
AP_ALT
AP_PITCH
AP_Roll_Left
AP_Roll_Right
AP_Roll_Center
AP_Pitch_Up
AP_Pitch_Down
COMM_Power
COMM_Sby
COMM_Chan
COMM_Outer_Knob_Left
COMM_Outer_Knob_Right
COMM_Inner_Knob_Left
COMM_Inner_Knob_Right
COMM_Inner_Knob_Button
NAV_Power
NAV_Sby
NAV_Chan
NAV_Outer_Knob_Left
NAV_Outer_Knob_Right
NAV_Inner_Knob_Left
NAV_Inner_Knob_Right
ADF_Power
ADF_Sby
ADF_Chan
ADF_Outer_Knob_Left
ADF_Outer_Knob_Right
ADF_Inner_Knob_Left
ADF_Inner_Knob_Right
ADF_Inner_Knob_Button
XPDR_Power
XPDR_Idt
XPDR_Outer_Knob_Left
XPDR_Outer_Knob_Right
XPDR_Inner_Knob_Left
XPDR_Inner_Knob_Right
XPDR_Inner_Knob_Button
GPS_Power
HSI_Needle_Selector
HSI_Slave_Mode
HSI_rotate_CW
HSI_rotate_CCW

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Post by sloppysmusic »

I will uninstall completely later and retest.

Of possible interest is that being a diehard tester I actually have another backup pc with an almost identical fsx setup on it. It would only be a minor pain to move controllers around, I dont have other controllers to use im afraid.
presume no problem installing plane on multiple machines in this case? The other 2 pipers work fine on the backup. I used them when I had to RMA the chip on the main machine last month.

how similar is the military version? i'd be satisfied switching versions if it worked for me. This is my speed + vfr machine, I can survive without navaids if i have to, would wreck my world tour plans i think but at this point I'd be happy with a working plane.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”