brake problem

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

brake problem

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I have my controls setup through FSUIPC , and some p51 specific controls through the a2a configurator.
My ch rudder peddles , when i do a test in the ch manager show my rudder/brakes working ok , and with most other aircraft i have the brakes work as they should.
But on the p-51 accu-sim installed and fully updated , if both my bakes are fully depressed , i get diff brakes , lifting the right peddle slowly untill fully up , there is no change in the diff brake message , if i then fully depress right brake , still with diff brake message , and then slowly lift the left peddle , at part way up , the diffbrake message changes to brakes message , then as i continue to lift left brake the brake message changes back to diffbrakes , this makes even braking on landing very awkward , as the minimal movement on brakes will change from brakes to diffbrakes , and i have no idea which way the aircraft will turn until it moves in a specific direction.
Is anyone else having any problems , i have looked at the FSUIPC settings on the brakes , and all seems ok.
regards alan. 8)

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: brake problem

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Disregard above post , fault found , but a word of warning , accu-sim in the hangar told me i had a worn right brake , this as it turned out was cause of diffbrake message , when both peddles where pressed .
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”