Wop p51 civilian Mustang

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
dude
Airman First Class

Wop p51 civilian Mustang

Post by dude »

Hello everyone I am having problems with the Full Throttle on the WOP P 51 civilian Mustang whenever I go full throttle it makes the engine sound like it's at idle and I'm looking at my screen and it shows that it's slowly increases in cylinder temperature and also the manifold pressure stays around 5 and slowly increases to about 18 to 19 and where I need it to about 30 and I need the cylinder temperature to about 333 degrees Fahrenheit how can I fix this problem and what did I do wrong in the aircraft CFG file :cry:
FSX Reno Air Race pilot

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Wop p51 civilian Mustang

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hi,

First of all is this the WOP2 P-51 civilian? If so are you using the Accusim expansion with it? If yes did you check the maintenance hangar? Are all the fluids ok in the Shift+4 menu?

What do you mean by "what did I do wrong in the aircraft.cfg"? Did you change anything in the aircraft.cfg?
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Wop p51 civilian Mustang

Post by cflord »

If you have messed with the CFG file, I would uninstall the A2A P-51D (Civ) and re-install it. I hope you find the problem and get it fixed.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic :idea:

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”