Gremlins gremlins and more gremlins

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
mattsta
Airman First Class

Gremlins gremlins and more gremlins

Post by mattsta »

Since I reinstalled this software nearly a month ago, i think I've maybe managed 2 successful flights

Latest gremlin after jammed throttle and inability to steer the aircraft on the ground, the cockpit zoom function just stops working before I even start the engine.

Seriously losing patience with this software

Every time I use it, something else goes wrong with it

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Gremlins gremlins and more gremlins

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

I am sure, We can find a way to drive away these gremlins from your P-51. Let us know, what platform you are using for simming (FSX, FSX Steam or Prepar3d).
Make sure as a start tip, that your simulator is working fine with the default aircraft, then you can move focus on the P-51.
Let us also know if your sim is throwing any errors, beside the strange behaviour of the Mustang.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

the only way the zoom would stop working that I can think of as this is just FSX or P3D platform is that the window loses focus so you'll need to click on the window again, anyway in the window to get the focus back to the simulation.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

mattsta
Airman First Class

Post by mattsta »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hi,

I am sure, We can find a way to drive away these gremlins from your P-51. Let us know, what platform you are using for simming (FSX, FSX Steam or Prepar3d).
Make sure as a start tip, that your simulator is working fine with the default aircraft, then you can move focus on the P-51.
Let us also know if your sim is throwing any errors, beside the strange behaviour of the Mustang.

Cheerz,
Will
Eventually got everything sorted

Normal flying activity resumed!

BIG GRIN

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”