Login and P51 with Accusimpack

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
geeson618
Airman

Login and P51 with Accusimpack

Post by geeson618 »

Hi
I have actually had to set up a new account here as I could just not recall my login details, but also I purchased 2 B17s by mistake ans was given a voucher for i think the accusimpack for the P51 so it is the wings of power3 p51 with the accusim pack.
What my problem is that i loaded it into FX3 and spent hours with it and it was great and fine.
I have revisited the simulation and my B17 with the accusim pack is great as is the spitfire and the p47 but allas....the p51 is no longer there. My problem goes further. I now cannt recall what the file the accusim pack for the p51 i have called.
My order for the b17 just for identity is 10645 placed on the 26th of december. That was without the accusim pack.
I have obviously not been careful in naming my files so i can identify them. The reason is to reload my p51 with the accusim pack. Can you help me on these issues please

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Login and P51 with Accusimpack

Post by Scott - A2A »

geeson618,

I can't find any order using that number. Are you sure you ordered it from the A2A store and not some other one?

If you ordered from us, just PM me your order number, full name, or email address used to place the orders and I will look for them.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

geeson618
Airman

Post by geeson618 »

It sais
Order confirmation from a2asimulations online store
order number 106219

You will get my account history from that.
I have the
B17 with accupack
P47
Spitfire with accupack
and the P51 with the accupack
I have had to set up a new account on the forum though as i cant find or remember my old login details, if i could you would see my history on here but this is a new account. If you can resend my old details i would appreciate it.
This pc would have stored them but it got a virus and had to go to a shop which is why the accupack was lost on it but i have found the file on a memory stick.
What i am totally stuck with at the moment is when i start the flight the engines are running. I go into shift and 3 and set it to cold start but it wont get going again after it has stalled. I have gone to the maintenance window and set i up from new but it still wont start.
How do i set the programme to just start on the runway cold. I have tried the shift and 3 but when i restart the flight its running again.
I think I had the same problem at Christmas time. But i cant get into the thread.
Cheers
Last edited by geeson618 on 21 May 2016, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Steve do not publish your email on a public forum it is very dangerous.It is Accusim not accupack.

Your startup flight should be using a standard aircraft like the microsoft trike and not an A2A aircraft.

When you have installed your aircraft plus accusim you must then install, as administrator, the latest updater.

PM your details to Scott.

Cheers Chris

geeson618
Airman

Post by geeson618 »

Oh
Maybe you could delete it please.
The latest installer for what can i ask please

geeson618
Airman

Post by geeson618 »

How do I PM Please, oh and that works. I would never have got that. What i meant by the packs is the enhanced features that you purchase in addition to the primary product which makes the dashboard shake and the cowl flaps on the 17 look like they are vibrating.

geeson618
Airman

Post by geeson618 »

Nope they were just on pause. Press p and they all have the engine already fired up. There must be a setting in the programme to tell it start on the runway with nothing turned on. Even the trike is running when i take it off pause then it stalls.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Steve follow these instructions.

1 At the bottom of the post with your email in it you will see edit and quote.

Click on edit and then you can delete your email address.

2 I think you mean accusim,you should check your download and see when you get it sorted.

3 Here is a link to download the latest updater.
http://www.a2asimulations.com/downloads ... _09_16.zip

4 When you have installed all your products and their accusim addons you should click on the link and download the updater.

5 when you have downloaded the updater,open the file and right click on the*.exe file and at the top of the window you have opened by right click it will say run as administrator.Tick this and follow the instructions carefully.

6 to PM Scott go to one of Scott's posts and at the bottom of the post you will see PM and profile click on PM and add your remarks to the page that opens,when finished click submit at the bottom of it.

I hope this helps and by the way I am just a forum member not an A2A staff member.We all help out here if we can.

Scott however is an A2A member,in fact between you me and the gatepost he is the boss and owner so remember to grovel!!!

Cheers Chris

geeson618
Airman

Post by geeson618 »

Hi Chris
Thanks for your help.
Im just wondering if you would know the answer to my question, how do you set up FSX so that all craft start off on the runway in a cold or "not running" state.
I thought it was just my P51 and B17 but its all the craft in the programme. When i first load the flight i thought i had the answer but alas they were just on pause. As soon as i pressed P away they all are.
Thanks
steve

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Hi again Steve.

I will see if I can help but you must read the manuals for your aircraft and look at the FSX learning centre.

numbers again

! load the trike and unpause it.

2 Move it to an airport of your choice.

3Shut it down and turn off all the swiches.

4 Go to the top left entry on the menu tab called flight.

5Give your flight a name such as trike at airport.

6 At the bottom of the page tick the box that says make this start up flight.

7close flightsim and restart your computer.

8 Reload flightsim and it should load the trike cold and dark.

9 Load an A2A aircraft like P51 and press Shift 3 and select cold and dark.

10 make sure all your levels are full Shift 4 fuel,oxygen oil hydraulic fluid etc.

11 Press shift7 and check all is ok in the maintenance hanger

Finally the simulator and especially A2A aircraft are not get in and fly.You must read the manuals.They are under your.Start/all programmes/A2A/

Cheers Chris
Last edited by speedy70 on 21 May 2016, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

geeson618
Airman

Post by geeson618 »

Cheers.
A bit new to this. Got them for Christmas last year.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Steve.

Take your time and be accurate,Check and check again.Your threads show that you are writing before thinking.

Go through all the stages I have told you and check each one as you do it.

Did you PM Scott?

Cheers Chris

geeson618
Airman

Post by geeson618 »

How do I pick up my PM replies please

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Hi Steve.
Press the PM button on your own post and on the left you will see inbox etc.The messages to you will be in that.
Cheers Chris

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

geeson618 wrote:How do I pick up my PM replies please
Go to the top pf the page and on the top right click on User Control Panel, then on the left near the bottom you will see private messages, click on that, then you will find Inbox near the top left click on that and your new messages should appear.
Hope this helps you out
Keep smiling
Tug :)

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”