Wheel Chocks not saved...

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Wheel Chocks not saved...

Post by DrumsArt »

Seems the wheel chocks are not saved in the Mil and Civ version...!?

Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Wheel Chocks not saved...

Post by Jacques »

I think if you select "auto cold and dark" in the shift+ 3 2d panel they should populate when the aircraft is first loaded. They will disappear automatically the first time you activate the brakes.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Yes Jacques is correct if you select "Auto Cold&Dark" they will automatically appear every time you load the aircraft.
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Piper_EEWL wrote:Yes Jacques is correct if you select "Auto Cold&Dark" they will automatically appear every time you load the aircraft.
Jacques wrote:I think if you select "auto cold and dark" in the shift+ 3 2d panel they should populate when the aircraft is first loaded. They will disappear automatically the first time you activate the brakes.
Thanks a lot. It's solved ! Anyway I don't think that I'll use the "Auto Cold&Dark" option. I think I prefer retrieve the aircraft like in the state where I left it...but without wheel chocks :D. No big deal.

It seems that this is not the same system saving with the A2A's Cessna/Piper where it was possible to have the wheel chocks and so without the "Auto Cold&Dark" option if I remember correctly.

Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Yes you're right if you exit the flight with the wheel chocks on they should reappear when you enter the sim again. I'm not sure if they would in my installation because I have auto C&D set but I'll give it a try. I'll also check if they do on the GA fleet.

Btw. how do you load into the flight? Do you load into the scenery with a default aircraft first and then swop to the Mustang or do you load the Mustang from the main screen?
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Ok I checked this and it's the same on my installation. If auto C&D is deactivated the plane will show up without wheel chocks, hydraulic system not relieved and even the pilots already in the cockpit.

Interesting since the GA fleet loads exactly as you left them. I've never noticed that before since I usually use auto C&D on the warbirds.

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Confirmed,

If you select "C&D" you get hydraulic system relived and the chocks in place, but they are not saved like in GA planes. I think the T6 is the first warbird that inherited the continuous ageing and safe state of the GA family. After a certain recent update A2A team confirmed that the old generation warbirds including P51 Civ now age continuously like their GA siblings. :)
Only poor Cub is left with the option "save", if you want continuous state. :cry:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Zacke
Staff Sergeant

Post by Zacke »

LZ-WIL wrote:Confirmed,

If you select "C&D" you get hydraulic system relived and the chocks in place, but they are not saved like in GA planes. I think the T6 is the first warbird that inherited the continuous ageing and safe state of the GA family. After a certain recent update A2A team confirmed that the old generation warbirds including P51 Civ now age continuously like their GA siblings. :)
Only poor Cub is left with the option "save", if you want continuous state. :cry:

Cheerz,
Will
Hey Will,

could you please confirm the P51 nowadays has the feature of ageing (and cooling down) while sim is off? I came back to the mustang after years and that would be absolutey great news.

Thanks,
Zacke

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi Zacke,

Yes, A2A P-51D "Civie" (I have this model only) and I believe the military as well, do age. I have the FSX version with Accu-Sim and since, I overuse brakes, I repair them once in a while.

Cheerz,
Vladimir aka "Will"
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Zacke
Staff Sergeant

Post by Zacke »

Hey Will,

she's wearing down from usage - clear! But will she age over time while not used in sim as the GA series do?

Zacke

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Zacke wrote:Hey Will,

she's wearing down from usage - clear! But will she age over time while not used in sim as the GA series do?

Zacke
I believe she does...

Cheerz,
Vladimir

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”