The A2A Simulations Community

"Come share your passion for flight"
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: P3D V4 and the P-51
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 am 
Airman Basic

A2A leadership,

Forgive me in advance if this has been asked and answered already, but in looking through the forum I didn't see this addressed specifically.

I currently fly the P-51D (without accusim) in P3D V3 without problems. I wondered when or if A2A will update the dlls for the mustang.

Seems like you have the resources to do the already P3D capable aircraft. If resources are lacking to do the work on the military side of things, I would be happy to sign an NDA, rework, and recompile your DLL's/exe's to 64 bit for you for the P-51, P-47, and P-40.

Thank you for your time,

Jim

Post subject: Re: P3D V4 and the P-51
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 am 
A2A General

flyboy7798 wrote:
I currently fly the P-51D (without accusim) in P3D V3 without problems. I wondered when or if A2A will update the dlls for the mustang.

Jim......... Do you know how much this pains us to hear of our beloved Mustang flying without Accu-Sim?

Regarding v4, if it was just a matter of recompiling, we would have them all out quickly. But we see v4 as a very strong and long term platform, so we're adding and re-building areas specifically for v4's new features.

While I can't give specific timeline predictions, we are making steady / efficient progress.

Scott.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:56 pm 
Master Sergeant

Scott - A2A wrote:
flyboy7798 wrote:

Jim......... Do you know how much this pains us to hear of our beloved Mustang flying without Accu-Sim?

Scott.

:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS, J3 Cub, T6, Connie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:49 pm 
Airman Basic

Scott,

Thanks for the heads up...maybe with the V4 version I'll add the fidelity of the accusim, right after I Tacpack it...and kill a few Zeros and/or Messerschmitts...a few thousand hours behind real multiple .50 cals or a M61A1 vulcan cannon will do that to you.

Keep up the outstanding work! We love your planes!

V/R

Jim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:31 pm 
Airman

Scott - A2A wrote:
flyboy7798 wrote:

Regarding v4, if it was just a matter of recompiling, we would have them all out quickly. But we see v4 as a very strong and long term platform, so we're adding and re-building areas specifically for v4's new features.

While I can't give specific timeline predictions, we are making steady / efficient progress.

Scott.

So does this mean my all time favourite plane might get a v4 treatment? I got it with accusim and keep fsx around only for this very plane.

I would even pay for an upgrade/new plane. The hours of enjoyment I got by zipping around in the Moonbeam were well worth it.

Do eeeet :P (and then make me a DC-3 already :P)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:18 pm 
Technical Sergeant

You will hear the shockwave produced by the whipping out of my plastic the moment I see that A2A has released the J-3, P-40, or P-51D Civ in P3Dv4.

Thank you

Seeya
ATB