thanks everyone

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
guard2017a
Airman First Class

thanks everyone

Post by guard2017a »

I would like to thank everyone especially Dudley who gave me advice on how to fly the Mustang. When I first got the plane I was very confused and upset because i could not fly without crashing. I was ready to give up. But everyone said to percevere and dont quit trying. Well after approximately 150+ hours flying the plane I think I finally got it. I can take off and land with little or no problem and have very few bent up birds This plane is now my favorite to fly. So once again thanks everyone for all the wonderful advise.

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Re: thanks everyone

Post by DC3 »

time for loops and aerobatics now :)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good to hear you are getting the hang of the simulation, its a great reward when you are able to hop in for a few quick circuits, but I dont think anyone can really be a master. Its a constant never ending learning curve as with everything in aviation 8)

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

guard2017a wrote:I would like to thank everyone especially Dudley who gave me advice on how to fly the Mustang. When I first got the plane I was very confused and upset because i could not fly without crashing. I was ready to give up. But everyone said to percevere and dont quit trying. Well after approximately 150+ hours flying the plane I think I finally got it. I can take off and land with little or no problem and have very few bent up birds This plane is now my favorite to fly. So once again thanks everyone for all the wonderful advise.
You are quite welcome and I'm glad to see you are enjoying the Mustang. From what you have said it looks to me that your time line in the 51 is just about where a pilot new to the Mustang would be beginning to really get the hang of flying it in the real world. This tells me we did a really good job designing our simulated Mustang.

Thank you for taking the time to post how you are doing. Glad we here on the forums could help things along.
Dudley Henriques

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”