Someone Stole My Mustangs

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
gpbarth
Airman First Class

Someone Stole My Mustangs

Post by gpbarth »

:? HELP! My computer crashed a long time ago, and it took me awhile to finally buy a new and improved model. First thing I did was come up here to recover my beloved A2A aircraft, the Cessna 172, the Comanche, and both the civilian and military P-51's. Imagine my shock when I logged on and went to my account, and the P-51s were NOT on my purchase list. They were actually the very first A2A aircraft I purchased, and I need to recover them. Would someone from A2A please look into this and find out why the Mustangs do not show up on my account?

If I need to give you any additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,
-= Gary =-
-= Gary =-
MSFS2020, DCS World, A2A Accu-Sim Military & Civilian P-51, Cessna 172, Comanche 250, Win 10 64-bit, I7-7700, ASUS GTX108Ti, 32Gb RAM, 2 2Tb drives.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Someone Stole My Mustangs

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Gary,

sure thing, fire me a PM with your order numbers or email addresses you have used. It could be you created more than one account. One thing to bear in mind is that we only list the A2A Store products purchased, so if you purchased via a third party vendor you will need to go to your store of purchase.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

gpbarth
Airman First Class

Post by gpbarth »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hey Gary,

sure thing, fire me a PM with your order numbers or email addresses you have used. It could be you created more than one account. One thing to bear in mind is that we only list the A2A Store products purchased, so if you purchased via a third party vendor you will need to go to your store of purchase.

thanks,
Lewis
All fixed. Didn't realize that the orders I was looking at were just the 3 most recent. Clicked on See All Orders, and there they were. I'm a happy camper once again. Thanks, anyway.
-= Gary =-
MSFS2020, DCS World, A2A Accu-Sim Military & Civilian P-51, Cessna 172, Comanche 250, Win 10 64-bit, I7-7700, ASUS GTX108Ti, 32Gb RAM, 2 2Tb drives.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Aha good to hear, happy simming in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”