Setup 3 way switches for coolerflaps [Solved]

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
Kalle
Airman

Setup 3 way switches for coolerflaps [Solved]

Post by Kalle »

Hello!

Trying to setup my "homecockpit" for the P51 but get stuck on the water and oil cooler 3 way switches. Using the Saitek pro flight switchpanel and Spad.NeXt.
Want to assign the cooler flaps to full open when for example setting the Magneto switch to R, L or Both, so they are ready as the engine starts.. (And only have a switch assigned to set them to auto, when airborne)

Manage to assign the switches to fully Closed, or Auto, using LVar command "coolerCoolantSwitch" or something like that with "Set" at 100 (fully closed) and -1-100 (Aut) but cant get the switch to turn over to "Open", tried a bunch of different "set" numbers... Hard to explain, not sitting with the Spad currently running, but hopefully someone gets what im trying to ask here :-D

/Kalle

[SOLVED]
Edit: Solved it, was only thinking 100% at "set" menue.. :roll: 0, 1 or 2, think possition, was the trick :mrgreen:
Made it like this, if anyone else needs to know:
Add Event (your pick, i puted it in under the magneto L switch)- Add Action- Change Data value- Eng1_CoolantCoolerSwitch- Operation=Set- The box right next to "To value" clicked/Marked and put the number 2 in the textfield!
Do the same with " Eng1_OilCoolerSwitch" and now the radioator flaps turns fully opened as i start my engine :D
The swede!

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”