Radio Dial Issues

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
adslucas21
Airman

Radio Dial Issues

Post by adslucas21 »

Hi all,

So something very weird is happening at the moment. When I try and tune the top left radio using the dials it turns the key. When I try and tune the top right hand radio it pushes the right landing gear light in and out. The only way I seem to be able to tune the top left radio is by turning the dial on the bottom right Squak dial which weirdly tunes the top left frequency, but only the lower numbers. It seems like the mouse thinks it's in a different location, even thought all other switches works as expected in the cockpit.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Adam

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Radio Dial Issues

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

never heard of anything like this but if you can backtrack to when it happened and try to think of what changed on your system.

Also if you can give us more details, just to confirm, which P-51D, are you on FSX or Steam edition FSX, or you updated with latest Accu-sim updater and generic wise, what system are you running and what sort of add-ons etc?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

adslucas21
Airman

Post by adslucas21 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

never heard of anything like this but if you can backtrack to when it happened and try to think of what changed on your system.

Also if you can give us more details, just to confirm, which P-51D, are you on FSX or Steam edition FSX, or you updated with latest Accu-sim updater and generic wise, what system are you running and what sort of add-ons etc?

thanks,
Lewis
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for the reply.

I have just reinstalled windows and the P-51 Mustang on my computer so I don't think I can track back to where it wasn't like that.

I am using the P-51 Civilian Mustang, I have ran the latest Accu Sim update so don't think it will be that. I have EZ Camera 2 installed and I am going to try and unistall that as that is the only thing I can think that would effect it. I don't have any other add-ons installed.

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and running FSX steam edition.

I am trying to avoid uninstalling the P-51, but that maybe where I end up as nothing logically makes sense.

Thanks again for the help.

Adam

adslucas21
Airman

Post by adslucas21 »

Update: Uninstalling EZ Dok Camera 2 didn't fix the issue.

adslucas21
Airman

Post by adslucas21 »

Update: when it is in windowed mode it works perfectly and all the radio dials work as expected. Any one any idea of why this is because I would much rather have it full screen.

Adam

adslucas21
Airman

Post by adslucas21 »

Hi Lewis,

I have just found out what was causing it. The Windows resolution was different to the FSX resolution and for some reason that was causing the issue. Apologies for taking up your time, but thanks for you help.

Adam

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Adam,

thanks for letting us know. Interesting issue ill try and remember that being a symptom of not running to your native monitor resolution.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”