Accu-sim updater asking for Airbus A321?

Discussions about current features in development
new reply
howellerman
Airman

Accu-sim updater asking for Airbus A321?

Post by howellerman »

Hello!

I just moved to P3D V2.5 and installed all my aircraft. I was updating the Accu-sim components using the 1_26_2015 updater, but the updates to the Mustangs and C-182 all failed because it could not find the Airbus A321 texture.5 file.

What?

What is equally unusual is the fact I placed the Airbus into a directory called "Unused Aircraft". That makes them invisible to SimLauncherX. But the Accu-sim updater found the Airbus anyway, but why is it even looking for it?

My C-182 does not have any sounds (Mustangs work fine), so I assumed that the Accu-sim update would fix it. However, it thinks it is an Airbus! :?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Accu-sim updater asking for Airbus A321?

Post by Scott - A2A »

There is Accu-Sim and Accu-Feel. Accu-Sim is our technology we use to build our own in house aircraft. Accu-Feel is using tech from Accu-Sim to apply, what we can, to any aircraft.

So, the Accu-Sim 1_26_2015 updater should not be looking for an Airbus.

What updater are you running, and what is the exact error message you are seeing?

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If this is Accu-sim and you are running P3D standalone this may apply from the troubleshooting FAQ's on the tech support areas for the Accu-sim products;

P3D - Installed but nothing works and all is broken!?

P3DV2 sometimes wont install the required simconnect files. No worries though as they are provided by Lockheed in the following directory;
\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

howellerman
Airman

Post by howellerman »

Scott - A2A wrote:There is Accu-Sim and Accu-Feel. Accu-Sim is our technology we use to build our own in house aircraft. Accu-Feel is using tech from Accu-Sim to apply, what we can, to any aircraft.

So, the Accu-Sim 1_26_2015 updater should not be looking for an Airbus.

What updater are you running, and what is the exact error message you are seeing?

Scott.
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply. I just tried 4-15-15 updater and received the same message. Curious, I tried to open the Airbus Texture.5 file and it was corrupted! So, I deleted the Airbus entirely and the problem was been resolved.

Thanks again!

JKH

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Development & Feedback”