Accu-feel API

Discussions about current features in development
new reply
HansRoaming
Airman First Class

Accu-feel API

Post by HansRoaming »

Have been using Accu-feel now and really like however although it does a good job by itself some things for me are missed such as opening a cockpit window on the MAAM B25 and say GA aircraft and no change happens.

Of course I realise that there would be no way for Accu-feel to realise that a non standard model state has changed and react so wonder if it would be possible to expose an API for aircraft developers to trigger different states / events.

Commercially you might think this would introduce competition for your aircraft i.e. Carenado / Warbirdsim planes have deeper immersion and they will be in the same market place as your products. However as Accu-feel price points puts it in the 'take a punt' territory and so like reality-XP would be a must have add on if you're deep into your FSX then I feel it would promote you're other products due to the halo effect. Much in the same way Apple has enjoyed success with their products due to the same phenomena.

The result would be an end user blown away by the transformation of their third party aircraft even down to little details such as noise increase with a window open and for A2A a new potential high end product customer that has been impressed by a product and hungry for more.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Development & Feedback”