FSHotSeatFX/ Accu-Feel

Discussions about current features in development
new reply
Kilstorm
Technical Sergeant

FSHotSeatFX/ Accu-Feel

Post by Kilstorm »

Anyone remember or used FSHotSeatFX? It offered many sounds much like what Accu-Feel covers (Flap &wheel drag noises, taxi bumps etc) but it also was the only product to offer AI sounds. This is something I really miss.

It had the AI planes would spool up & rumble when taking off. They would also roar when hitting the reverse thrust when landing along with tire screeches. The levels were adjustable and there were different sounds for single, twin, TProp and jet.

While Accu-Feel offers all non A2A planes a great immersion inside the plane, there still is a void in plane sounds outside the plane for a developer (like A2A) to capture.

It would be great if A2A was able to incorporate this into their offers in one fashion or another as A2A is a firm believer in keeping the immersion level high. Just do a search for FSHotSeatFX to hear about the product in old post as the company/website is no longer as it was for FS2002/4 I believe.
i9-13900K O/C | ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | 32GB DDR5 6000MHz Kingston FURY | RTX 4090 24GB | 2x SSD M.2 (2TB Samsung 990 PRO) 1x SSD (4TB Samsung 870 EVO) | Windows 11 Home | H20: HydroLux PRO:HardLine Tubing| 1000w PSU

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Development & Feedback”