Cannot View Accu-Feel order for re-download

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
dom92
Airman Basic

Cannot View Accu-Feel order for re-download

Post by dom92 »

Hi, I ordered Accu-feel many years ago. I got a new PC and when I went to my account to retrieve the order, it is no longer there. I have the order confirmation email as a receipt, but I can't find a contact email address on the main website anymore, it looks like it was removed or forgotten. Is there any contact email I can use to try and get a link to my order so I can re-download? I had no troubles re-downloading my A2A C172 which was ordered around the same time.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Cannot View Accu-Feel order for re-download

Post by Scott - A2A »

Dom,

Just PM me your full name and any other information you are confident you used to order the product, and I'll look it up and get back to you. We'll take care of it, no worries.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

dom92
Airman Basic

Post by dom92 »

Scott - A2A wrote:Dom,

Just PM me your full name and any other information you are confident you used to order the product, and I'll look it up and get back to you. We'll take care of it, no worries.

Scott.
Hi Scott,

Will do, sending that right now. Thank you!

Flappy
Airman Basic

Post by Flappy »

Dear a2a,

Didn't want to create a whole new topic for this, so I thought I might necro this one.

I purchased Accu-Feel (Version 1.0) some time ago from Flightsimstore and after two weeks with no response as to why the file hasn't been upped to their new servers, I'd REALLY like to get that back as the only download they are letting me get is my upgrade to 2.0 which is worthless without it. I had to get a hold of Just Flight to get linkage to one of theirs that I HAD JUST BOUGHT from them so I hope they get it addressed soon. No problems with serials or anything, just NO download to product as they haven't yet migrated everything I guess. Facebook is not MY preferred way of Customer contact and I haven't had much luck there really.

Thanks for any assistance you guys could give, I'm not posting the FSS order number for obvious reasons but I will gladly PM that info. to one of you fine folks here at A2A upon request.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Flappy,

fire me a PM with the relevant details.

cheers,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Flappy
Airman Basic

Post by Flappy »

Thanks Lewis,

Will do.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”