Accu-Feel v2 P3D v3 not in Addons UI

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
TexasSteve
Airman

Accu-Feel v2 P3D v3 not in Addons UI

Post by TexasSteve »

Hi,
Trying to get accu-feel installed into prepar3D v3.3.
Antivirus disabled. Ran install as administrator. Directed by installer to the proper path for LM p3d v3. Ran the update. The files are in the Modules folder, but, the accu-sim module isn't showing up in the Addons UI, like for instance, FSUIPC is. I saw in some of the other threads some different things about the dll.xml and dll.exe's not launching. Can someone with experience with this gimme some direction as to where I need to look specifically for missing files, missing, or misdirected dll entries?
Thanks Steve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS
OK,
so, I just confirmed that it's not been added to the dll.xml. Can I add it manually? I see 2 files in Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\Modules:
A2a_Feel.dll, and AccuFeelMenu.dll.
Also, it's not present in exe.dll either. Not sure if it's supposed to be. Just putting it out there. :)

Steve

TexasSteve
Airman

Re: Accu-Feel v2 P3D v3 not in Addons UI

Post by TexasSteve »

OK, I got it! Reread the FAQ post by the General and applied the same logic he used for FSX to P3D, including but not limited to reinstalling FSUIPC, and all is well in virtual skys ;-)
Ciao Bello

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good to hear, we cant say it'll work 100% in P3D but happy flying.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Langyboy63
Airman Basic

Post by Langyboy63 »

Hi ya

I was using Accu Feel in p3d until 3.14, I decided to do a re-build and reinstalled it without using a Migration Tool, although it is in the add-on drop down and confirms the plane I am using, I have to toggle both switches on and there is no default setting for the aircraft. I am pretty sure before they would be on by default and the default settings would be present.

Is there any remedy you can suggest for this issue.

Thanks

Chris.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Langyboy63 wrote:Hi ya

I was using Accu Feel in p3d until 3.14, I decided to do a re-build and reinstalled it without using a Migration Tool, although it is in the add-on drop down and confirms the plane I am using, I have to toggle both switches on and there is no default setting for the aircraft. I am pretty sure before they would be on by default and the default settings would be present.

Is there any remedy you can suggest for this issue.

Thanks

Chris.
Sorry Chris we dont support the software in P3D it was never designed for the P3D platform. P3D and FSX are separate platforms that with each P3D update move further and further apart from the common ground they started on back with P3D v1.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

72westy
Airman

Post by 72westy »

After upgrading to P3D v3.4.14.18870 via 'Client only upgrade' all is well with Accu-feel.
Win10 Pro 22H2 19045.3448/Core i7 3770K/Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3/G-Skill Trident X 32GB RAM CL7-8-8-24/RTX 2070 OC/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/(x3)1TBMushkinSSDs/Corsait RM-750/X56 HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardCombo/Oculus Quest 2/Inateck KU5211

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”