Can Accu-Feel do this? Tire on runway noise

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
NZ255
Airman Basic

Can Accu-Feel do this? Tire on runway noise

Post by NZ255 »

Hi there,

I've been watching a few videos and realised my airliner landings were missing something...
Here's an example:
https://youtu.be/T8o9rS5pWhw?t=4m55s

It's that sound that, as the plane decelerates sort of winds down and gets lower.

Sounds pretty cool, not sure how often it occurs - I think it's to do with the runway being grooved.

So I asked on AVSIM and got directed to this product.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Can Accu-Feel do this? Tire on runway noise

Post by Scott - A2A »

That is something we did later in Accu-Sim planes, starting with the Cherokee 180 and I think it is wheel bearing noise. And this could be done in Accu-Feel and we'll look into this.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

NZ255
Airman Basic

Post by NZ255 »

Scott - A2A wrote:That is something we did later in Accu-Sim planes, starting with the Cherokee 180 and I think it is wheel bearing noise. And this could be done in Accu-Feel and we'll look into this.

Scott.
Oh cool, I didn't know you were still updating it.

Yeah I was thinking it'd have to be dynamic, can't just have one wav file, and would change on weights and braking amount etc... who better than A2A? :D

Cheers,

Nick

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

My goodness this is very promising.

I am thinking of purchasing Accu Feel 2 this week, is there going to be an Accu Feel 3 ?? Should I wait ?
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”